F yall Dressing Better cats...name a better...

Also, a lot of you dudes criticizing the "younger, more immature" look have to realize that dressing "well" is expensive.

Long sleeve Polo shirts retail for $40
sick.gif
I was lucky to find them for $20 so I bought a couple, but I can't be spending $40 on a single shirt.

When you're young and not in the real world you don't have a lot of ways to earn legit income... of course people would buy some fancy clothes if they had the cash.

I agree with Ninjahood though, money > style for me just cause I don't have enough cash as is
ohwell.gif

Also, a lot of you dudes criticizing the "younger, more immature" look have to realize that dressing "well" is expensive.

sick.gif
I was lucky to find them for $20 so I bought a couple, but I can't be spending $40 on a single shirt.

When you're young and not in the real world you don't have a lot of ways to earn legit income... of course people would buy some fancy clothes if they had the cash.

I agree with Ninjahood though, money > style for me just cause I don't have enough cash as is
ohwell.gif

i thought this thread was just about rockin some jordan shorts, crew socks, slides or air maxes, and a t shirt. how did it get to 45 pages?

i thought this thread was just about rockin some jordan shorts, crew socks, slides or air maxes, and a t shirt. how did it get to 45 pages?

Originally Posted by scshift

sick.gif

ohwell.gif
False!!!!!!!!!!!! You can go to Gap, Old Navy or Thrift stores and find many inexpensive clothing. You can have money and still dress well, you have to look at other stores besides what the masses post or what is advertised fam

sick.gif

ohwell.gif
False!!!!!!!!!!!! You can go to Gap, Old Navy or Thrift stores and find many inexpensive clothing. You can have money and still dress well, you have to look at other stores besides what the masses post or what is advertised fam

Originally Posted by got shoes

sick.gif

ohwell.gif

this. i've got a couple button up shirts from old navy that are
pimp.gif
  very affordable too
smile.gif

sick.gif

ohwell.gif

pimp.gif
  very affordable too
smile.gif

sick.gif

I've spent 80-100 on Polo's and then see them for $40
sick.gif

$40 is still good IMO.

sick.gif

I've spent 80-100 on Polo's and then see them for $40
sick.gif

$40 is still good IMO.

Originally Posted by neverflopped

The people I know that always have something to say about people that don't wear fitted/tight clothing are usually just trend followers that think they're original or stylists. When tall tees were in, they were past their knees. When baggy jeans were in, they were wider than mj's pants. When oversized fitted caps were in, they were big enough to shelter a village
I think it's funny when people deny that they follow trends, even though in a way we all follow trends.

Some people just get stuck in certain trends and never move forward.

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
@ where this thread has gone, roller coaster

Originally Posted by neverflopped

The people I know that always have something to say about people that don't wear fitted/tight clothing are usually just trend followers that think they're original or stylists. When tall tees were in, they were past their knees. When baggy jeans were in, they were wider than mj's pants. When oversized fitted caps were in, they were big enough to shelter a village
I think it's funny when people deny that they follow trends, even though in a way we all follow trends.

Some people just get stuck in certain trends and never move forward.

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
@ where this thread has gone, roller coaster

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

ninjahood you posted invalid points how are those two people styles relevant now.Hell I can say Jay -Z stopped dressing like that so people can respect the fact he is a business man and international star.Dude went from Jean shorts and jerseys to hand made suits and fitted clothing.Jay Z has come along way .If you stepped out your 96-2003 mindset you would have realized this,
jay-z2111.jpg

oh yeah...jay-z is doing it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

ninjahood you posted invalid points how are those two people styles relevant now.Hell I can say Jay -Z stopped dressing like that so people can respect the fact he is a business man and international star.Dude went from Jean shorts and jerseys to hand made suits and fitted clothing.Jay Z has come along way .If you stepped out your 96-2003 mindset you would have realized this,
jay-z2111.jpg

oh yeah...jay-z is doing it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by do work son

sick.gif

ohwell.gif

pimp.gif
  very affordable too
smile.gif

QFT just recently got some button ups from old navy for 3.50 a piece..... Lenin pants for 10 bucks and get compliments all the time 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by do work son

sick.gif

ohwell.gif

pimp.gif
  very affordable too
smile.gif

QFT just recently got some button ups from old navy for 3.50 a piece..... Lenin pants for 10 bucks and get compliments all the time 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by RawSheed

^ Why kids nowadays double up on the socks, wearing black crews over a longer white crew

I double sock sometimes when I play ball. If they play ball, double socking is pretty common for comfort reasons. Then just showing off the Nike checks on both of them for a look. Just cleaner looking.
No other reason to do it.
WAIT A MINUTE 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
........THE DOUBLE SOCKING HAS CAME BACK INTO STYLE????? 
I felt like i took a trip back to 95-96!!! wow.....trend really do recycle.....
eek.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by RawSheed

^ Why kids nowadays double up on the socks, wearing black crews over a longer white crew

I double sock sometimes when I play ball. If they play ball, double socking is pretty common for comfort reasons. Then just showing off the Nike checks on both of them for a look. Just cleaner looking.
No other reason to do it.
WAIT A MINUTE 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
........THE DOUBLE SOCKING HAS CAME BACK INTO STYLE????? 
I felt like i took a trip back to 95-96!!! wow.....trend really do recycle.....
eek.gif

The real problem with a lot of you guys are you let whats "in style" dictate how you dress. Just do you. New trends get started because people did them and didnt care what others thought.

The real problem with a lot of you guys are you let whats "in style" dictate how you dress. Just do you. New trends get started because people did them and didnt care what others thought.

Back
Top Bottom