EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

At this point, anything suspicious needs to be followed as a lead. Everyone seen at the race with a backpack matching the description should be questioned. I'm assuming not too many people showed up with massive black backpacks to a crowded place.

As for possible motives... keep in mind the recent spate of cop/judge killings the past month by skinheads. Given that the marathon is a multicultural event in a liberal city and given the immigration reform talk, I could see a white supremacist being behind this.

There are of course dozens of other possible motives and perpetrators.

Not sure if this has been posted, but there is a lot of suspect activity in these pics. They may be on to something.

Wow...I'm kind of speechless after looking at those pictures.

I'll genuinely feel bad if those guys had nothing to do with it, but the pictures paint a different story. VERY strange. Could be a lot of reaching or dudes clearly being at the wrong place at the wrong time...I just hope that whoever came up with that investigative work passed it on to the authorities.

At this point, anything suspicious needs to be followed as a lead. Everyone seen at the race with a backpack matching the description should be questioned. I'm assuming not too many people showed up with massive black backpacks to a crowded place.

As for possible motives... keep in mind the recent spate of cop/judge killings the past month by skinheads. Given that the marathon is a multicultural event in a liberal city and given the immigration reform talk, I could see a white supremacist being behind this.

I wish that were true about the backpacks, but every student in the city shows up that day with a heavy backpack full of beer. There's no class that day at any of the schools or colleges in the whole state.
That being said those dudes don't exactly look like they are partying.

Last edited:

lol, wow. you realize this prosecutors were likely murdered by another government official, right?

Boston is also notoriously racist, why would they attack their own?
personally, I think occupy wall street carried this bombing out.

there were a number of corporate sponsors for the race, they've used violence in the past, and personal achievement is anathema to their collectivist mind frame.

Last edited:
I wish that were true about the backpacks, but every student in the city shows up that day with a heavy backpack full of beer. There's no class that day at any of the schools or colleges in the whole state.
dont forget a black backpack is as common as a black car

beansietime, thanks for the info. Yeah finding everyone with a backpack that day would be a bit of a reach. But I'm guessing the FBI could limit the list further by analyzing their behavior that day near the finish line (I'm sure there was some video footage as well).

Bandit, just saw the thing about the prosecutor murder. Did not know that. Haven't kept up with that story.

I know its just all speculation right now but them Photos are pretty wild to look at esp the one where the little boy who died ( RIP) was.

dont forget a black backpack is as common as a black car

Yeah but reddit did all the back pack analysis from one bad picture of a blown up backpack hopefully the FBI can obtain the backpack and start to pick out more details and see if they can match things up.

People are ridiculous.  You can't deport Carlos Arrendondo...he's now a U.S. Citizen and became one after his son was killed serving our country in Iraq and why would you want to?  This guy is photographed squeezing the artery of a legless man while they transported him to safety.  How many of you people would be able to do the same?  Boy people sure are ungrateful.  America needs more people like him.  

People are ridiculous.  You can't deport Carlos Arrendondo...he's now a U.S. Citizen and became one after his son was killed serving our country in Iraq and why would you want to?  This guy is photographed squeezing the artery of a legless man while they transported him to safety.  How many of you people would be able to do the same?  Boy people sure are ungrateful.  America needs more people like him.  

It's crazy that people are talking about deporting the man. Not only is he a US citizen, but his son served protecting the freedom of the very people who want him gone. Ridiculous :smh:

Not sure if this has been posted, but there is a lot of suspect activity in these pics. They may be on to something.

>: Crazy that we could be looking at pics of the person responsible for this! All those dudes with bags need to be located and investigated. I am sure intelligence cryptos are analyzing facial recognition for matches with NSA databases. Window to find these people is running short!

1: ALONE
2: BROWN (skinned)
3: Black Backpack
4: NOT WATCHING

Really? :stoneface:

The only thing that holds a little weight is the backpack angle. The dude should be ashamed of himself for the other 3 "suspicious" factors. Not even sure if it's intended to be serious.

Being alone and not watching the race I'd say are a tad suspicious.

Could be a lot of reaching or dudes clearly being at the wrong place at the wrong time...I just hope that whoever came up with that investigative work passed it on to the authorities.
Gotta start to put the pieces of the puzzles together somewhere.
People are ridiculous.  You can't deport Carlos Arrendondo...he's now a U.S. Citizen and became one after his son was killed serving our country in Iraq and why would you want to?
Who or which group of people is asking for Carlos Arrendondo to be deported??

Those two "suspicious guys with backpacks" are US Marshals. One guy has on a US Marshall hat and they're both wearing the standard clothing Marshals wear (baggy top ,tan cargos and tan boots).

Those two "suspicious guys with backpacks" are US Marshals. One guy has on a US Marshall hat and they're both wearing the standard clothing Marshals wear (baggy top ,tan cargos and tan boots).
theres a photgraph of them after the detonations wearing their backbacks and making calls, im sure calling it in

Gotta start to put the pieces of the puzzles together somewhere.

Who or which group of people is asking for Carlos Arrendondo to be deported??

Not sure, but someone mentioned that people are calling for him to be deported.

(CNN) - [Breaking news update at 1:01 p.m. Wednesday ]

Investigators believe they have identified a suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings, a source who has been briefed on the investigation told CNN's John King.

What if...the guy who did it is the guy who had his legs blown off.

Seriously though do you think something like that cross the mind of the FBI. I would love to be in a room with those guys trying to figure this out and see all the angles they take on this along with seeing all the pinpoint details.

Back
Top Bottom