Explain your screen name...vol. what dose that mean?

got the nickname eebo, eeb, etc.

evolved to eeb steez for gaming (was once "xX 338 5733Z Xx"
30t6p3b.gif
)

got the nickname eebo, eeb, etc.

evolved to eeb steez for gaming (was once "xX 338 5733Z Xx"
30t6p3b.gif
)

I created this SN when I was 15.(Im now 21)

My main interest was sneakers since September 2002 when the IX low White/Pearl Blue released. My Ex - Girlfirend was a sneakerhead and asked me to buy them for her. I bought them for her and when she wore them to school I realized a lot of people were wearing them too and talking about them, and it seemed to be a popular topic a lot of people in school were talking about. My ex also told me she loved jordans and collected them and bought a pair on almost every release.I went and bought myself a pair of IX lows for myself and realized I loved them Navy Blue being my favorite color and the shiny navy blue patent leather I found attractive!Then I started buying jordans on almost evey release and did searches on the internet for jordans until I found Niketalk. I went to the JB section saw people posting their collections saw ppl with many jordans and I thought wow what a great hobby collecting sneakers. I wore many different sneakers to school from then on and everybody would be like "nice Jordans"! "Those are hot", dang Alan (my name) has  a lot of Jordans!I buy them not only because other people liked them but because I started to like them myself and I liked being popular for having the some of the best looking sneakers in school and I realized collecting sneakers had became one of my favorite hobbies.

So thats where the "Sn3akers" in my name comes from because I love collecting sneakers" I thought the backwards E as a 3 would look fancy and my favorite rapper was eminem and he had a backwards e in his name so I decided to put a backwards E in my name as well
laugh.gif

Now the hazee is something different. WHen I went to school a lot of people smoked weed including hot girls I used to mess with. THey have different types of weed (i.e. Arizona, Regulars, Purple Haze, Kush, Sour Diesel) I tried most of them and out of all of them I realized I loved the Purple Haze the best because I just felt great after smoking it . I felt very relaxed calm and great after smoking it. So my main interests were Sneakers and Haze so thats why I made my NT username  "hAzEee aNd sN3aKers".

However I no longer smoke and decided to quit but only temporarily for about 5 years. Because of the Fact I no longer smoke I was thinking about changing my SN but decided not to since i'm eventually going to go back to smoking anyway.

I created this SN when I was 15.(Im now 21)

My main interest was sneakers since September 2002 when the IX low White/Pearl Blue released. My Ex - Girlfirend was a sneakerhead and asked me to buy them for her. I bought them for her and when she wore them to school I realized a lot of people were wearing them too and talking about them, and it seemed to be a popular topic a lot of people in school were talking about. My ex also told me she loved jordans and collected them and bought a pair on almost every release.I went and bought myself a pair of IX lows for myself and realized I loved them Navy Blue being my favorite color and the shiny navy blue patent leather I found attractive!Then I started buying jordans on almost evey release and did searches on the internet for jordans until I found Niketalk. I went to the JB section saw people posting their collections saw ppl with many jordans and I thought wow what a great hobby collecting sneakers. I wore many different sneakers to school from then on and everybody would be like "nice Jordans"! "Those are hot", dang Alan (my name) has  a lot of Jordans!I buy them not only because other people liked them but because I started to like them myself and I liked being popular for having the some of the best looking sneakers in school and I realized collecting sneakers had became one of my favorite hobbies.

So thats where the "Sn3akers" in my name comes from because I love collecting sneakers" I thought the backwards E as a 3 would look fancy and my favorite rapper was eminem and he had a backwards e in his name so I decided to put a backwards E in my name as well
laugh.gif

Now the hazee is something different. WHen I went to school a lot of people smoked weed including hot girls I used to mess with. THey have different types of weed (i.e. Arizona, Regulars, Purple Haze, Kush, Sour Diesel) I tried most of them and out of all of them I realized I loved the Purple Haze the best because I just felt great after smoking it . I felt very relaxed calm and great after smoking it. So my main interests were Sneakers and Haze so thats why I made my NT username  "hAzEee aNd sN3aKers".

However I no longer smoke and decided to quit but only temporarily for about 5 years. Because of the Fact I no longer smoke I was thinking about changing my SN but decided not to since i'm eventually going to go back to smoking anyway.

[Kevin Hart thug impersonation] "Birds N#$#@ Flap flap[/Kevin Hart thug impersonation]

[Kevin Hart thug impersonation] "Birds N#$#@ Flap flap[/Kevin Hart thug impersonation]

i snatched this %%@*+ out her seat and she was like "ohhhhhh that was like the matrix" then i slapped her.

i snatched this %%@*+ out her seat and she was like "ohhhhhh that was like the matrix" then i slapped her.

Retro = Derived from Jordans haha.

Snipes = I used to tear fools up in Halo 2 with the Sniper Rifle. No scope, half scope, full scopes. I was nuts. Too bad they removed the online portion for the game. It was probably the most popular FPS played. Everyone was on that sheez. None of the other Halos compare, esp Halo 3 and reach. Horrible IMO.

Back
Top Bottom