Explain your screen name...vol. what dose that mean?

first and last initials spelled out. 1220 birthday. also the "22" in between is my number. for some reason jayvee22 wasn't available.

first and last initials spelled out. 1220 birthday. also the "22" in between is my number. for some reason jayvee22 wasn't available.

The Jordan 11s got me into the sneaker game and still are my favorite sneakers to this day.  Also, since patent can mean to originate, it worked out that maybe I could use it as meaning the original, o.g. , or originator.  

The Jordan 11s got me into the sneaker game and still are my favorite sneakers to this day.  Also, since patent can mean to originate, it worked out that maybe I could use it as meaning the original, o.g. , or originator.  

sole = shoes
munchies = well...
pimp.gif

SlimK4

Well my first name starts with K and I have a slender body type.....the girls used to call me SlimK in college and it stuck....

4 is my line number when i pledged phi beta sigma

SlimK4

Well my first name starts with K and I have a slender body type.....the girls used to call me SlimK in college and it stuck....

4 is my line number when i pledged phi beta sigma

Mine's pretty self-explanatory. Nothing too special.

I have an addiction to Nike's and the 23 is for Mr. Jordan.

Mine's pretty self-explanatory. Nothing too special.

I have an addiction to Nike's and the 23 is for Mr. Jordan.

GG-It was inspired by an administrator, who constantly reminds me that I spelled the name wrong

Wasps and Asps- a wasp is a winged insect and an asp is a snake

Lebronald mcdonald-made it up. I am not a lebron fan. And I hate mcdonalds. Ronald mcdonald looks like a moletester

GG-It was inspired by an administrator, who constantly reminds me that I spelled the name wrong

Wasps and Asps- a wasp is a winged insect and an asp is a snake

Lebronald mcdonald-made it up. I am not a lebron fan. And I hate mcdonalds. Ronald mcdonald looks like a moletester

Back
Top Bottom