Exclusive Teaser: Air Jordan V Bin 23 (via sneakernews.com)

waitin 4 da release date 2....
and no dark skinned.... these dont release on ndc... only @ xclusive spot such as house of hoops ....

waitin 4 da release date 2....
and no dark skinned.... these dont release on ndc... only @ xclusive spot such as house of hoops ....

Everything looks great on these..

Except for the sole.

Would've been much better if it had a charcoal / black tint..

Everything looks great on these..

Except for the sole.

Would've been much better if it had a charcoal / black tint..

I love the look of these. Remind me of a REAL leather jacket. If you never had a real black leather jacket, then you prob will not appreciate these. They remind me of my favorite go to black leather moto jacket with the distressed leather. Creases/wrinkling happen on them. No two pairs should look the same if they are using real leather like that.

Definitely does not look like the paper thin garbage leather JB is accustomed to using nowadays. I'll have to lock a pair down.

I love the look of these. Remind me of a REAL leather jacket. If you never had a real black leather jacket, then you prob will not appreciate these. They remind me of my favorite go to black leather moto jacket with the distressed leather. Creases/wrinkling happen on them. No two pairs should look the same if they are using real leather like that.

Definitely does not look like the paper thin garbage leather JB is accustomed to using nowadays. I'll have to lock a pair down.

nerd.gif

where is the rest of the pics ?

I talked to a Foot Locker manager yesterday and he informed me that these will most likely release in January. Anyone hearing this? He's usually correct on release dates.

I talked to a Foot Locker manager yesterday and he informed me that these will most likely release in January. Anyone hearing this? He's usually correct on release dates.

Back
Top Bottom