Exclusive Teaser: Air Jordan V Bin 23 (via sneakernews.com)

I have a feeling there is something crazy on the front toebox of the shoe. Otherwise why all the photos except that one... Because it really looks like a premium version of the Metallics Who knows We will know soon enough

Black leather V's?? Pass.
sick.gif
 Durabuck or nothing.

Plus no mesh?? No-look pass.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Looks like a Premio Raging Bull V.

This is all ive been thinking and saying since seeing the pics.. they just dont have the 3m but look like the same concept..
there has to be some odd design that their hiding on these..

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Looks like a Premio Raging Bull V.

This is all ive been thinking and saying since seeing the pics.. they just dont have the 3m but look like the same concept..
there has to be some odd design that their hiding on these..

leather looks nice
rubbish bin stamp on the back and mesh replaced with lasered dots are both ugly to me.

don't think that I'd want them even if they weren't stupidly limited

leather looks nice
rubbish bin stamp on the back and mesh replaced with lasered dots are both ugly to me.

don't think that I'd want them even if they weren't stupidly limited

Originally Posted by iHust1e

If they're gonna post a 'teaser' pic that shows absolutely nothing on the shoe, then I think they are attempting to build hype on yet another trash release. 
this is also what im afraid of though....

Originally Posted by iHust1e

If they're gonna post a 'teaser' pic that shows absolutely nothing on the shoe, then I think they are attempting to build hype on yet another trash release. 
this is also what im afraid of though....

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

this teaser stuff is BS. just shoe us the d@^^n shoe.

You can say damn bro
laugh.gif

But word, looks dope from these angles, but I'm afraid of what they'll look like when we see the entire shoe. Tired of this teaser bull$#!*
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

this teaser stuff is BS. just shoe us the d@^^n shoe.

You can say damn bro
laugh.gif

But word, looks dope from these angles, but I'm afraid of what they'll look like when we see the entire shoe. Tired of this teaser bull$#!*
30t6p3b.gif

should anyone care since even if they look good only 10 people in ten huge cities can actually get them

should anyone care since even if they look good only 10 people in ten huge cities can actually get them

Back
Top Bottom