Exclusive Teaser: Air Jordan V Bin 23 (via sneakernews.com)

its a pass for me.

1. they are just hype.
2. they leather is gonna look Terrible if you plan on unds-ing them.....

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

because of the delay of shipment to stores NDC should put some pairs up online 
tired.gif

*church*

Interesting how everyone is now interested in these. When I first posted up the pics everyone said pass...

Interesting how everyone is now interested in these. When I first posted up the pics everyone said pass...

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

Yeah, but I'm SOL. I was dead last and had no ticket. Bleh!

Well, on the bright-side, there's some hope yet. If one of you all sleeps-in come Tuesday, I got dibs, 100% guaranteed! Mwuahahahaha
Dang... that sucks. So the people who do have tickets have to keep coming back everyday until Tue or they just come back Tue?

Well, on the bright-side, there's some hope yet. If one of you all sleeps-in come Tuesday, I got dibs, 100% guaranteed! Mwuahahahaha
Dang... that sucks. So the people who do have tickets have to keep coming back everyday until Tue or they just come back Tue?

Originally Posted by joekamel

They'll go back on Tuesday at the time they were told to be there, that's how that HOH works, so that people won't camp over night.

Originally Posted by joekamel

They'll go back on Tuesday at the time they were told to be there, that's how that HOH works, so that people won't camp over night.

Only a few actually like these. Everyone is going to sell these to come up. Out of all the 2033 pairs made, only about 300 actually like em - if that.

Only a few actually like these. Everyone is going to sell these to come up. Out of all the 2033 pairs made, only about 300 actually like em - if that.

Anyone in Seattle waiting for these. There's only one spot that's getting them right now bsed on what I know.

Anyone in Seattle waiting for these. There's only one spot that's getting them right now bsed on what I know.

Back
Top Bottom