Exclusive Teaser: Air Jordan V Bin 23 (via sneakernews.com)

someone a couple pages back said these release in february, which i doubt. all i know is it BETTER NOT BE ON THE 26TH!!!..... that is all...

someone a couple pages back said these release in february, which i doubt. all i know is it BETTER NOT BE ON THE 26TH!!!..... that is all...

I think these are the best looking of the BIN series so far.  Hopefully can snag this and keep my streak of getting every release.

I think these are the best looking of the BIN series so far.  Hopefully can snag this and keep my streak of getting every release.

Leather is really easily scratch-able not sure if its something that can be worn on a daily basis.

A couple more views at it

Leather is really easily scratch-able not sure if its something that can be worn on a daily basis.

A couple more views at it

Originally Posted by JRodski

how the hell are so many hating when they are basically just blk/metallic V's with leather!? NT loves to cry about nothin...
You said it buddy.

Originally Posted by JRodski

how the hell are so many hating when they are basically just blk/metallic V's with leather!? NT loves to cry about nothin...
You said it buddy.

is there still no confirmed release date for the US???
Will they be on NDC in the US since they were up on the UK NDC??

is there still no confirmed release date for the US???
Will they be on NDC in the US since they were up on the UK NDC??

These are straight 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What is the retail on these?

called a house of hoops new me and the dude didnt sound to sure of himself and said they get em early march

called a house of hoops new me and the dude didnt sound to sure of himself and said they get em early march

Back
Top Bottom