Ex-Girlfriend....

You know that feeling when you hear about your ex and how she is now pregnant, busted, diseased or has a loser boyfriend other andyou just can’t help but smile and give thanks that got out when you did.  
laugh.gif
x
smokin.gif

Discuss....

You know that feeling when you hear about your ex and how she is now pregnant, busted, diseased or has a loser boyfriend other andyou just can’t help but smile and give thanks that got out when you did.  
laugh.gif
x
smokin.gif

Discuss....

Eh, she's my ex-girlfriend for a reason. Don't really care what she does.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Word, if you're caring your bitter.
(shrug) I mean you can call it bitter if you want but if things were the opposite and say she was with some movie star or something I definitely wouldn't be hating or jealous.  I just think its
laugh.gif
. Especially my last girl. She broke up with me but I was cool with it. Some of the last words she spoke to me were, "I'm probably gonna regret breaking it off but..."  I'm not gonna go into details but judging by her current situation shes probably regretting it. 
roll.gif

I will say however that I realize its probably childish of me to think its funny especially since its someone who I probably cared a great deal for at one time but oh well I still get a good chuckle from it.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Word, if you're caring your bitter.
(shrug) I mean you can call it bitter if you want but if things were the opposite and say she was with some movie star or something I definitely wouldn't be hating or jealous.  I just think its
laugh.gif
. Especially my last girl. She broke up with me but I was cool with it. Some of the last words she spoke to me were, "I'm probably gonna regret breaking it off but..."  I'm not gonna go into details but judging by her current situation shes probably regretting it. 
roll.gif

I will say however that I realize its probably childish of me to think its funny especially since its someone who I probably cared a great deal for at one time but oh well I still get a good chuckle from it.

i ($#$# my ex this mornin

it was great man.

OP just dont give a ($#..................

jus last night she hit me with a text talkin about some ol stupid (#&$# about how i was talkin to some chick earlier i dunno i ignored it, later on.....maybe ill see you tomorrow?

keep that broad on stand by if she was sexy.

i ($#$# my ex this mornin

it was great man.

OP just dont give a ($#..................

jus last night she hit me with a text talkin about some ol stupid (#&$# about how i was talkin to some chick earlier i dunno i ignored it, later on.....maybe ill see you tomorrow?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i (&#$#$# my ex this mornin

it was great man.

OP just dont give a (&#$#..................

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i (&#$#$# my ex this mornin

it was great man.

OP just dont give a (&#$#..................

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom