EWD's Tech Start-Up Company Vol...Iono

TQmsVnr.png

This thread is now volcanic ash... scorched earth. ive never seen someone get roasted so hard with the gifs. Not TRH and the fruity pebble stussy. Not ol boy who said you aint gettin ur ipod back. Not cashmere thought when he had everybody on the board on unlocked phones in like 02. Nit ninjahood when he showwd off porsche money in sneakers but was living in a janitors closet converted to an apt. Ive jus never seen it. But boy am I glad I have now...

Drone crab dribble and the og shark tank gif of them laughing > anything thats been on NT since trucker summer. And eddo star

[COLOR=#red]The rotisserie in here is strong :lol: Shout out to Lobo and OG for their immaculate kiln skills (look it up).

Here's the thing, the fact that most of you in here, even the tech guys, and even highly respected photography guys like Fongstarr are off as far as what I'd be doing with my UAV business for the most part...and that's EXCELLENT, because that's the competitive advantage my company has in this UAV market which to be honest is still on the ground floor. As far as VC, I'll get it...I'm an Aggie, I have connections, a great marketing plan, a supply chain vendor relationship already setup, and I'll also be doing UAV based consulting in which my background lends considerable credibility. My business has extremely low overhead...any person who I bring on to help me will be an independent contractor nad not an organic employee...this save me from having to provide medical benefits and other employee related overhead expenses.

My company is built from day one to be scaleable, I'm incorporating not in Texas, but Deleware as an S-Corporation for a few reasons...one of which is because VCs prefer the legal structure of corporate law in Delaware. The company has a nicely designed professional website, and it doesn't bear my name in any way except as me being a consultant. That is on purpose because it's its own living breathing entity...which is important for branding reasons, and if I were to sell it at one point, no restructure as far as naming has to be done.

I started off simple with one UAV, though a professional one...more on that later. But I started simple to demonstrate a proof of concept to potential investors. They'll see I have "skin in the game" as I've invested over $10k of my own money to get off the ground. VCs tend to like that because they feel a person is more serious when they have skin in the game as opposed to working purely off of venture capital.

As far as the UAV...The Inspire 1 is pretty amazing. With a clean line of sight it can fly around 2 miles out WITH an HD video feed streamed realltime to my Asus Tablet. I can adjust the camera settings ,angle, and position from the tablet screen or the remote control. It flies up to 65 mph, has an altitude limit of 5400 meters (17,000 feet), and has an amazingly stable 3 axis gimbal that keeps the footage andphotos still even when the UAV is flying and turning. You can also use it as a steady cam rig which is awesome. It captures in 4k at 30fps, and 1080p at 60 fps.

It doesn't use WIFI or cellular technology....that's old school and very limiting in range...it uses a a technology called Lightbridge which gives it a communications range of over 2 miles in certain conditions...when I say 2 mile range I mean I can have the UAV 2 miles out and still see what's going on in realtime from video...also I can take pictures and video at that range and have the UAV send it back to me instanly while it's still out there. It's amazing you'd have to see it to believe it.

Anyway thanks for the well wishes my dudes...Understand this...your boy EWD has worked at the highest levels of Fed Gov't, technology, and now even Oil and Gas, I've learned a lot about business, Technology, and marketing. I'm merely applying all of that to my own venture. Put it another way...if I'm entrusted to do such high level work for high level entities, why can't I do it for myself? Ask yourselves that question oneday. [/COLOR]

One thing I will say is I respect your focus elderwatsondiggs elderwatsondiggs . Too many people that are in your position would stick w/ working for the govt because it's a good job, etc etc and never really want to branch out on their own. While there's nothing wrong w/ that, many get complacent. Keep pushin bro and way to be a good sport OG and Lobo would have to see me in the skreets after a roast like that :lol:

One more thing, why you never give me a review on that base-layer holster b? :lol:

can you share any more info on what uses it will have in agriculture? Thanks.

Makes a thread about a new business venture.
Doesn't say what his new business venture is.

Seriously though, turn off shark tank and go make some money.

Back
Top Bottom