Everyday Pple // NEW TEES // Summer Collection // PICS and LINK

We appreciate the support in the past and, as always, we welcome the feedback.

Our online storefront is located at www.EverydayPple.com.

We offer a SECURE shopping experience.

All items are shipped via UPS Ground.
We are available for in-person sales as well.
Accepting major Credit Cards.

Feel free to blog this information.

WE HAVE SEVERAL NEW PIECES.

e8c357fde64343a15146f252d6dfd08e94cd750.pjpg

12b35df4e7de4bad5c26f13adef6ad478eecaa3.pjpg

I'm still kind of hurt you didn't hold off on shooting until I got back in town! The only problem I have with my Everyday Pple shirt is the collar istoo loose. The graphic is still in tact after several washes so thumbs up for that.

New shipping options provided as of last night.

eddiebauer757
DCShoeDon
TeePeso

Holla at me. The tees you requested are in a bag, off to the side.

yo, with the prices you have on the site, I think I will be in the business of acquiring some of your wares my good sir.

I appreciate that.

I feel like I can charge more, but I htink it's wiser to sell low, give people quality at a nice price, and avoid being stuck with inventory.

I am about to make a flyer that says "Our sh it is cheap because we can afford to do that. Not because it's cheap!"

very good quality. Lavan, met u at the dunkexchange. wore the shirt yesterday. look to buy more. ill keep up the support and i got some other ppl around my waylooking to buy some. ill let them know about your site. thanks again.

^^^Mz J0rdaN LaDy...what do you mean?

DATDUDEFROMVA...Thanks homey!

CutBoY, thanks...

I appreciate all the support!

Much more in store in coming yearssssss!!!

I usually don't post on the weekend but I got up to take care of some things this morning (online) and then I decided to browsesome of the blogs I haven't checked throughout the week...� anyways I was checking this video of this kid J.Cole (been hearing about him and just wanted tohear it for myself) and I notice his shirt.
pimp.gif

I didn't see it shared. Have a good weekend everyone - Peace.�� Oh and why I thought the dude next to him (playing the hypeman) was Vagixxer
grin.gif

That is dope. Very dope.

When I gave him the shirt he was very appreciative.

Glad he wore it.

His music is hot too!

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

That is dope. Very dope.

When I gave him the shirt he was very appreciative.

Glad he wore it.

His music is hot too!
yea.. thats dope.. much respect
side note i got that same shirt on with my Yeezys...

Lavan : ima need a re up. ima hit u this week.

Good stuff. If I was you Lavan, I would go to every hip-hop site that posted this, and put it in the comments that it's your shirt and it matches theYeezys. lol No bull.

Wow. Yeah, you really need to promo the hell out of your shirts to these hip-hop sites, etc. Or get J. Cole to Twit your website link.

I was rockin this Brand far long before this feller...and bought my joint joe. I took Everyday WorldWide backin thewinter time.
But I wont take that credit.... last Winter....

Why J Cole look like Rock?

Me and this dude? No relation.
UserImage.aspx

Back
Top Bottom