EVERYBODY GET UP

Originally Posted by mackiecorrea

^they do work to buy themselves stuffs.
good point!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Originally Posted by bouncingboy77

after seeing those pics, im just, "wow". sad to see the way the sneaker scene there being ruined by these resellers and their cohorts. when i was still there, the last limited release that i attended was the azg 1st games, and that was fun.

tagal na nun ah! way back in 2003
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
...np glorieta pa yun. Si John Arigo pa ang guest PBA player at Nike endorser. Too bad hindi ako umabot kasi 38 pairs lang
indifferent.gif

#32 ako sa pila nun.. nung turn ko, na shox na keychain na lang ang inabot ko
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Co sign... not because they are just a "staff" means they cant spend for themselves... tao din sila... may pera... hahaha!

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

Co sign... not because they are just a "staff" means they cant spend for themselves... tao din sila... may pera... hahaha!
+1 for you toots.. hahaha...
roll.gif
damn passed by at bhs.. damn..1 more night to go.. goodluck happy campers!!!

^^^ That's when NT members convene for an event or just plain catch up on things, you know, a gathering of NT members

man....... i thought camp outs are just overnight.... just like what others say, good luck to the real sneaker heads in line..hats off to you guys..
smile.gif

Nike Staff naka AT1 x MP Filipino Inspired
pimp.gif

the np parsk staff is paul. if i remember correctly. he told me that they will be selling the cherry red 12's on the 19th but they didn't follow theschedule. and all of their stocks are already reserved to vip's. tapus he even said that he would text me para hanapan ng stocks. but he didn't.hay. ohwell, astig ng shoes na suot niya tsaka nung sj's.

THANKS RED

Paul is good peeps. SMH @ those who think otherwise. TGI Friday's sounds good to me!

Paul is a great guy, he is a friend of mine too and I have never had any problems with him. With all the people he is trying to help though you would have toconstantly follow up stuff

May karapatan din naman silang magsuot ng kahit anong gusto nila. If he can afford it, why not. Extra na lang yung benefit na nakukuha nila working for Nike.

May opening ba sa Nike Phils? hehehehe

^ Actually there is. I'd pitch you to fill the void left by Raoul IF I had the powers.

Back
Top Bottom