Every Mans/Sneaker heads worst night mare! What would you do if this happened to you!?

So you and your girl/wife get into a huge fight and you come home to all your kicks outside thrown all over the place...out the boxes and etc...what would you do??

So you and your girl/wife get into a huge fight and you come home to all your kicks outside thrown all over the place...out the boxes and etc...what would you do??

I don't usually don't bug out about shoes like that because it's not that serious, but she crossed the line on that. Straight uncalled for.

I don't usually don't bug out about shoes like that because it's not that serious, but she crossed the line on that. Straight uncalled for.

1. she is not going to stay at my house if we don't end the argument 

2. talk it over, a relationship is full of ups and downs like an elevator 

1. she is not going to stay at my house if we don't end the argument 

2. talk it over, a relationship is full of ups and downs like an elevator 

i have a good friend who does not really go on NT anymore and the same thing happened to him  
his f^&%Ing ex wife dumped all this kicks and I mean OG's orginals from the 90's

i felt so bad for him hes the best 

if this happen to me i would seriously kill her 

or there would be some type of physical altercation

i have a good friend who does not really go on NT anymore and the same thing happened to him  
his f^&%Ing ex wife dumped all this kicks and I mean OG's orginals from the 90's

i felt so bad for him hes the best 

if this happen to me i would seriously kill her 

or there would be some type of physical altercation

It's 2011 and we're still using terms like "sneaker head" and "swag".

Progress, people.....

It's 2011 and we're still using terms like "sneaker head" and "swag".

Progress, people.....

Back
Top Bottom