Ever seen a celebrity before , and not approach them?

Never seen major celebs, only some local celebs(bay). Rydah J klyde gave me his cd "Whats really Thizzin?" like a week before it came out, afterasking me how to get to 880 at a gas station from newark blvd. n hwy 84
laugh.gif

I saw Bobby Jackson (during his 1st run with the Kings) at the CA state fair a few years back. Dude sat right next to me on a bench. I acted like I didn'tknow who he was
roll.gif
smh.gif

saw Robin Williams at a gamestop, didn't recognize him at first since he looked hella old and i just saw night at the museum.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

saw Kareem Abdul Jabbar like 10 yrs ago.

Still regret not running across traffics for his autograph. [or at least tryin]

The leading scorer in NBA history....still haunts me.

laugh.gif
where you see him man? i saw him too but like a month ago
i was stuck too because i didn't know whether he would give me an autograph or hit me with the
indifferent.gif

i went back to where he was to ask him for the autograph but he said no
smh.gif

Originally Posted by sloanboy

nah not at all the only person that i would probably approach is jordan

Easier said then done.

I saw Jordan while playing in VA at a Nike tourney..his son was playing for a squad outta Illinois and they playing the older version of my team. I sat 15 feetfrom him, but couldn't gather the courage to speak.

I saw Fabolous at New Roc City with the SF team a few years ago.. He seemed like a real chylled dude and was playing air hockey and basketball..Didnt want todisturb him

As I type Ciara is 5 feet away from me. She is going to be on Good Morning America on ABC, where I work.

i seen 8ball and mjg in the mall a few yrs back
i didnt say anything tho
8ball tried to get on some young chick but she wasnt havin it

if i ever saw someone that im actually a big fan of like kanye or lupe i wldnt want to make a fool outta myself so i prolly wldnt approach. if it was some fineboy like jesse metcalfe i'd prolly just wanna stare anyway. if it was a hot girl like kim kardashian...id prolly approach her... since im a girl id prollyuse her outfit as an excuse to talk to her cus shes always rockin some killer outfits....

i see the spurs all the time but i dotn consider them celebs, dudes come by spots ill dj at, ,

other times if i see someone i wouldnt wanna bother them, unless im a real fan, like i did go up to pharrell and dave chappelle,

I saw Clinton Portis at Love nightclub in DC dude is mad short and pretty much every Wizards player as well at the same club. Andray Blatche bowling like acomplete bum at Strikes bowling alley in Bethesda, MD. Seen Memphis Bleek, Ciara, Da Band (Chopper before the suit lol) all at Howard University.

My brother works a private port of the Airport that Dwight parts his plane in, I talked to him the first few times but now it's routine to see him.

And John Travolta, havn't seen him much since his son passed, though.

Last Superbowl In February I was in Vip in the Club With Fab, Jeezy, and Ross.. It was my 2nd time Running into Jeezy, The First time was in magic city on myBirthday his birthday is the Same day and He coped me a bottle of Patron.

I saw bruce willis and the Dude who Plays Batman but did not want to bother them, and I saw Snoop in the airport and He is Really Skiny

While camping out for the Yeezy's this past week DJ Jazzy Jeff strolled by where everybody was sitting!!! Didn't saynothing to him...but other people did.

saw 50 in his hummer in VA beach strip and pharrell in 212 NYC club on the beach,but all the groupie ladies were around.Just watched carlos mencia at thebiloxi ip resort.me and the wifey took a pic with him..

I never really approach celebrities. They just aren't that big of a deal to me...it's cool, but I don't really need an autograph.

Back
Top Bottom