Ever Run Up a $305,000 Bottle Service Tab? (PICS) (DAT ETHER TO DA POOR FOLKS)

I dont belive this. What stupid person would spend $300k one night at club. heck for another 300k just buy the club and drink all you want

From what I've read about the dude, he was running a currency exchange scam. So who would spend 300k in a club? The type of person who didn't earn their money legitimately.

From what I've read about the dude, he was running a currency exchange scam. So who would spend 300k in a club? The type of person who didn't earn their money legitimately.
I guess whatever it is to make people feel better even though in this case your are right.

Shorty in that pic is a cross dresser? Info? 
nerd.gif

This is probably why he got caught and locked up. Making too much noise. Like Frank Lucas was saying to his brother, "you're too loud, that's a clown costume"

I peeped that too, he isn't even touching her :lol:. I mean for all that money you couldn't have more than one woman next to you? Imo, she ain't that great looking, but that's neither here nor there. Why would anyone be jealous of him? Still a waste of money, even for those with money.

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom