Ever Look BACK At the Amount of $ You SPENT On Shoes And Just Shake Your Head?

grin.gif
I wasn't as bad as some folks that I know but I wasted a BOATLOADof $ on some damn tennis shoes. I guess that is part of being young and dumb

Sometimes, not that that I've spent a LOT of money. But sometimes I just look and say yeah I really didn't need these and could have used the 100$ orso on something else.

yes i copped the nubuck 12's when they were still $150 but if i waited i could have gotten them for less

not really because I sold them and received more than what I originally paid for many years ago
happy.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

No, because I've never had more than one pair at a time, not counting basketball shoes and casual shoes as two different things.

Yep. Just this past week I have spent $550.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

On hares, aquas, and grapes.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

As im sitting here, im looking at the livingroom (Not including furniture) I count $2,800 is randomness

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

Yes I think I could have got anothe a car instead of shoes
same here...i could have bought a car instead of being without one
frown.gif

I probably have spent a grand on shoes I def didnt need or didnt like after having them for a month or two
ohwell.gif

not regretting it..just sold pretty much every pair....smh for having more discipline to not wear my shoes than to not touch my money

If I would have put all that money in the bank, I'd be able to rent an apartment...

Or put a down payment on a house.

Originally Posted by xblker47

I probably have spent a grand on shoes I def didnt need or didnt like after having them for a month or two
ohwell.gif

qft threads like this make me reconsider alot of things

Originally Posted by CWrite78

every time i open my closet i go
smh.gif
^ same here
I have so many i only wear a few in rotation, i would have so much money saved if it weren't for them HS jordan days, i actually feel like selling them

i say the same about marijuana
like right now i dont want to use my card to take out that damn 20 to spark up a L but i know i will.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom