Ever feel like you're about to die?

Well at least you stopped smoking young. Lets hope you make it to being old
ohwell.gif

an ounce a day, its possible, but its a WASTE
laugh.gif

and yea sometimes you fell like your better off dead when going threw a panic attack, easily the most painful/scariest thing ever for me
I think it was panic+anxiety too, because I was laying in bed and could of swore my heart stopped beating
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

an ounce a day, its possible, but its a WASTE
laugh.gif

and yea sometimes you fell like your better off dead when going threw a panic attack, easily the most painful/scariest thing ever for me
I think it was panic+anxiety too, because I was laying in bed and could of swore my heart stopped beating
laugh.gif
QFT

Sometimes ill just be sleep, then suddenly wake up taking a DEEP breathe like wth happened?

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

laugh.gif
Same here, man
smh.gif
eyes.gif

I was like that kid Stevie off of 'Malcolm in the Middle' when i spoke
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by fivefivenine

had panic attacks before while smoking weed, i was 1000000% positive i was going to die the first time it happened
laugh.gif
The first time I did it
smh.gif
word I kept thinking the whole time these are my last few minutes, I felt my heart beat going slower and slower then Ijust passed out on the couch
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by columbiasneaks

^^do u have anxiety?
i used to smoke almost everyday, then i dropped it cold turkey
its been a while since then, and now if i blaze i just get paranoid n #!%+
i think my tolerance is #$@$!+ up but i dont know
tired.gif

this sucks, can anyone else relate
I've had anxiety before, first time it happened i was alone and high. When I look back at my anxiety problems it had little to do with themarijuana and more on how I was living. I used to blame it on the weed, but then realized the weed is not the cause. You have to learn how to control anxietyand prevent panic attacks, then smoking weed again will be a possibility.

I think this is what causes the anxiety and paranoia:
I remember I would smoking weed and I would always be paranoid and always looking over my shoulder thinking the worse was about to happen. Then i realized theweed didn't cause those feelings, but only amplified them. If you are having a bad day, paranoid, feeling down, or are in a position where you fell unsafe,marijuana can make it all feel worse. I remember there was a time when I was having panic attacks multiple times a day, but during those times I was doing somegrimey things and the marijuana made things me feel even worse (at the time I thought it'd make me feel better smh).

I would recommend you stop smoking until you learn how to take care of anxiety. You can learn how to do it by yourself and I hear certain types of therapy workreal well. Then once you do that you can go back to smoking the herb and having good times again, just avoid it when your feeling anxious because it won'thelp.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

I am the biggest hypochondriac I know. That is me right now. Tried to go to bed, and I can't for the life for me. Not breathing that well and I feel really nauseous. I just read about the Boyzone singer who died of natural causes in his sleep. He died from pulmonary edema (fluid in the lungs). I was thinking about it all and how it is so scary to die in your sleep from natural causes like that. So, maybe it is all mind games playing with me.
tired.gif

F why did i read this +@+!, this +@+! got me thinking now.

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

i used to smoke an ounce a day with my brother
laugh.gif
alien.gif
believe it or not, i was getting it dirt cheap, basically free.
It's not the cost associated with smoking an O a day that's questionable. It's the volume. Between two heads? Nah.
each blunt with a gram or a half eighth that's barely 14 blunts or less each, very possible, i would smoke more sometimes, i don't even like smoking anymore i wish i would have never started smoking so much.
tired.gif

Quit lying my dude.

Back
Top Bottom