Ever feel like you're about to die?

But you're just being hypochondriacal?

My heart ain't beating right. I got a pulse of 56, which is normal, but something don't feel right lol.

Yeah, when I was doing coke.
tired.gif
Felt like I was gonna have a heart attackon several occasions. All bad.

had panic attacks before while smoking weed, i was 1000000% positive i was going to die the first time it happened
laugh.gif

Heart rate of 56 isn't normal. Not far from the usual 60-100 bpm though. If it gets slower get help fam.

^^do u have anxiety?
i used to smoke almost everyday, then i dropped it cold turkey
its been a while since then, and now if i blaze i just get paranoid n #!%+
i think my tolerance is #$@$!+ up but i dont know
tired.gif

this sucks, can anyone else relate

Yo I've been drinking this Monster to try to stay awake but I think it's expired. There's no date on it but I know it's a bit old. My stomachkinda feels weird now. Hope I don't die or nothing.

Playing call of duty with my homeboy who's way better than me I always do. Its like I'm runnin around for nothin
tired.gif
but as far as real life? no.

Originally Posted by columbiasneaks

^^do u have anxiety?
tired.gif

Damn fam, I been smoking off and on for like 4 years and I've never been paranoid after just Hungry, Happy, then sleepy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by columbiasneaks

^^do u have anxiety?
tired.gif

i guess i did,
i used to smoke an ounce a day with my brother, i would be high for literally 10 minutes
laugh.gif
tired.gif

just one day it happend outta no where and i quit, then it happened again one time,
then i smoked about 10 months later and i was barely high at all?
weird stuff idk..
Originally Posted by FrankDolla

Damn fam, I been smoking off and on for like 4 years and I've never been paranoid after just Hungry, Happy, then sleepy
laugh.gif
you in the katt williams chat too huh
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

tired.gif
Felt like I was gonna have a heart attack on several occasions. All bad.
Bingo. When you try to go to sleep, you're like "please don't die, please don't die."

tired.gif
Was gonna say every time I smoke a strong sativa
laugh.gif

I am the biggest hypochondriac I know. That is me right now. Tried to go to bed, and I can't for the life for me. Not breathing that well and I feel reallynauseous. I just read about the Boyzone singer who died of natural causes in his sleep. He died from pulmonary edema (fluid in the lungs). I was thinking aboutit all and how it is so scary to die in your sleep from natural causes like that. So, maybe it is all mind games playing with me.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

tired.gif
Bingo. When you try to go to sleep, you're like "please don't die, please don't die."
now that i think about it, maybe it was the coke for me too, i was smoking for a long time, then for the few months before i had panic attacks iwas doing coke and lacing my weed with it..hmm lol.
nerd.gif

Inversely, there have been times on Oxy where I've felt like my heart was beating so slowly that I thought it was going to just stop.

Inversely, there have been times on Oxy where I've felt like my heart was beating so slowly that I thought it was going to just stop.
I believe it. Sometimes people who are so high on uppers, take too many downers to counter it, and their heart stops.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

I believe it. Sometimes people who are so high on uppers, take too many downers to counter it, and their heart stops.
Yeah, I was using Oxy to come down from coke for a while. Then I realized that I was speedballing.
indifferent.gif
@ me. It was bomb, but I know I could havedied really easily.

I thought I was going to die (but I was just scared like !#%@) because I was blown out of my mind one night.

Originally Posted by fivefivenine

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

i used to smoke an ounce a day with my brother
laugh.gif
alien.gif
believe it or not, i was getting it dirt cheap, basically free.
It's not the cost associated with smoking an O a day that's questionable. It's the volume. Between two heads? Nah.

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

i used to smoke an ounce a day with my brother
laugh.gif
alien.gif
believe it or not, i was getting it dirt cheap, basically free.
It's not the cost associated with smoking an O a day that's questionable. It's the volume. Between two heads? Nah.
each blunt with a gram or a half eighth that's barely 14 blunts or less each, very possible, i would smoke more sometimes, i don't evenlike smoking anymore i wish i would have never started smoking so much.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom