Ever feel like punching the lights out of your roommate for not doing dishes?

I'm about to lose it
mad.gif
. He's had dishes sitting there for 2-3weeks now. Everyday I remind him his response is "I'll do it tomorrow" or "I'll do it later". I would wash it if there's justone or two hanging, but he leaves a whole stack. Dude is a lazy mofo, half his room is filled with dirty laundry. Even when washes like 2 loads of laundry, Istill can't tell the difference. But he doesn't share a room with me so it doesn't matter. But the dishes is in the community area, so he needs todeal with it. Kids these days are just lazy, and would rather wait for problems to solve themselves.

oh and BTW, I paid for all the utilities (internet, electricity, gas, etc.), dropped a little over $300 on groceries for the both of us these past 2 months.and he was almost a week late with rent so I had to spot him. Tell me I'm not the best roommate ever.

same situation with my last roommate.

i suggest u pack all his dishes in a garbage bag and leave it outside in the front lawn/backyard. that will teach him. or throw it in the trash.

yeah...i got a lazy roommate as well, but luckily, I set dude straight when he first moved in. this dude is the laziest guy i've ever seen.

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

i suggest u pack all his dishes in a garbage bag and leave it outside in the front lawn/backyard. that will teach him. or throw it in the trash.

all the dishes belong to me. we just all share them.

Well, tell him that it bothers you.

If my roommate did that, i'd hit him with a dirty plate.

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

that's where u messed up. never share your dishes with your roomies, i just keep my kitchen utensils in my room for my own use.

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

that's where u messed up. never share your dishes with your roomies, i just keep my kitchen utensils in my room for my own use.
laugh.gif
I've never seen anyone do that, I mean good idea butit would seem inconvenient and psycho. What about Pots and pans?

Really?

Just do them, and use that as leverage sometime down the road.

What, it's like 20 minutes out of your day...

Just my opinion...

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Really?

Just do them, and use that as leverage sometime down the road.

What, it's like 20 minutes out of your day...

Just my opinion...
Like I said, I sometimes pick up after him if it sits there for a few days, but the rate it's stacking up is ridiculous. And besides, it'sreally the principle. He's so lazy that he even told me that he's happy it's raining because he wouldn't wash his car otherwise.

I almost snorted out loud reading the title, which would have made my roommate ask what was so funny, and then I wouldn't have known what to say. Butanyway, sometimes, I want to punch this $#!@# in the throat because she won't do the dishes and when she DOES do them, they aren't done well.
laugh.gif

what i use to do was put dirty plates, cups, pots and such on my fat lazy slob of a roomates bed. then he got a lock so we beat him up one day lol.

We all have had bad roommates. I live with two right now. No matter what you do, you will always be disappointed with your roommates. I can't wait to be onmy own.

I can't have a roomate off some !!*# like that, he/she would get murdered or at the lest bodyshots for like 20 minutes straight

For the record, I love my roommate.
laugh.gif
She's just one of those prissy #@% girls who is used to people doing %##@ for her, and I won't let that slide.

Wash them then proceed to hide them. Choose your own cabinet in the kitchen and lock it. That way only you have access to your pots, pans, and dishes.

Originally Posted by Glory Glory Hallelujah

For the record, I love my roommate.
laugh.gif
She's just one of those prissy #@% girls who is used to people doing %##@ for her, and I won't let that slide.
laugh.gif
you're just afraid she's reading this right now.If that's you in your avy, I'll be your roommate and I'll do my dishes
happy.gif

you spoilin your roommate.
take all your dishes and food and put it in a fridge in your room.
he cannot touch.

tell him to pay his share of utilities too.
you spottin him hundreds of dollars and he can't scrub some plates?
SMH.
smack him.

Yeah, that's me, and I had a male roommate in college and yeah... I'll pass. Some of you men are some of the nastiest creatures on Earth.
laugh.gif

I say that with love!

warn him if he doesn't hold up his end of the bargain you'll kick his a#$ to the curb. Honestly if i was in the same situation I'd feel the sameway.

Back
Top Bottom