EVENT - An Evening With Jordan Brand's Gentry Humphrey - April 16th - Harlem NYC

Originally Posted by screech5511

i got a couple of tickets, thanks for all of those who helped me out

Finally, they might be able to interrogate you!

GIVE US LUs WHEREABOUTS!

H to the O-V

pimp.gif

I need to be hooked up via satellite so I could roast this sucker, HOV Give me your number and I'll call and ask Twoface Gentry if He's holding out onNIKE AIR to protect the OG's then why'd they do it from 99-01?

You can put me on speakerphone.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE SURE I GET A TICKET!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to take this idiot down once and for all! I will go to House of Hoops with the hopes of getting a ticket. I cannot tell you how excited I am to finally call this idiot out on all the hypocritical things he's done and said. I'm making signs and banners and this night will go down in history.

Please god let me get a ticket. Let me flex my speaking abilities (seven years negotiating contracts in board rooms) on this $%! hole.
^ People are beyond pathetic. Unbelievable how much you people love to WHINE AND COMPLAIN. I hope you're proud of of yourself.

Much as i would love to see HOVkid and everyone else there tear Gentry a new one, i suspect that either he or his lackeys have seen this thread, and thatpre-screened questions have already been prepared.

Watch, they won't even let you speak...and if you do, they'll just remove you.

I'd expect nothing but charades Jordan Brand for this "event".

that would be too funny if they had to remove HOVKID like a Maury show crowd member.
laugh.gif

someone needs to hit Jordan brand with a "lose that zero and get with this hero" line
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fc1114

Originally Posted by HOVKid

SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE SURE I GET A TICKET!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to take this idiot down once and for all! I will go to House of Hoops with the hopes of getting a ticket. I cannot tell you how excited I am to finally call this idiot out on all the hypocritical things he's done and said. I'm making signs and banners and this night will go down in history.

Please god let me get a ticket. Let me flex my speaking abilities (seven years negotiating contracts in board rooms) on this $%! hole.
^ People are beyond pathetic. Unbelievable how much you people love to WHINE AND COMPLAIN. I hope you're proud of of yourself.
BAAAAA says the hypebeast sheep.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Watch, they won't even let you speak...and if you do, they'll just remove you.

I'd expect nothing but charades Jordan Brand for this "event".

It's nice to know that JB are so unsure of their products that they probably won't even let people criticize them in public.

Back
Top Bottom