Even if you hate Survivor, you HAVE to see the premiere episode.

Code:
http://www.cbs.com/primet...ideo/?vs=Full%20EpisodesPrepare for a lot lulz at the very end.

Code:
http://www.cbs.com/primet...ideo/?vs=Full%20EpisodesPrepare for a lot lulz at the very end.

I was dying when he was giving up all the secrets after the thought of him getting voted out.  He was so paranoid!  I recommend that you follow Jeff Probst on Twitter too.  He live tweets during the west coast airings which makes it that much more interesting to hear it from an insiders point of view.

I was dying when he was giving up all the secrets after the thought of him getting voted out.  He was so paranoid!  I recommend that you follow Jeff Probst on Twitter too.  He live tweets during the west coast airings which makes it that much more interesting to hear it from an insiders point of view.

Originally Posted by Savraj1

You have no life if you still watch this show...
Did you watch the vid after making this statement?
I'm not an avid watcher of the show but after seeing the premiere ep I might start tuning in.

Originally Posted by Savraj1

You have no life if you still watch this show...
Did you watch the vid after making this statement?
I'm not an avid watcher of the show but after seeing the premiere ep I might start tuning in.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

11 minute video?.. pass

This.

At least give a minute mark for us to FF to
laugh.gif

I've been watching survivor for the last 3-4 years lol.

Russel and Rob are sooo G.. yea I like both. My mind was blown when they showed up.

Rob asking for the idol... alpha boss is alpha.

I would kill to see another all star show again... maybe gotta wait for another 8 seasons.

O and that FBI agent is so wack.  I hate him and that black girl franchestnuts.

Redemption is kinda cool too... the "what ifs" they have during commercial breaks are nice

I've been watching survivor for the last 3-4 years lol.

Russel and Rob are sooo G.. yea I like both. My mind was blown when they showed up.

Rob asking for the idol... alpha boss is alpha.

I would kill to see another all star show again... maybe gotta wait for another 8 seasons.

O and that FBI agent is so wack.  I hate him and that black girl franchestnuts.

Redemption is kinda cool too... the "what ifs" they have during commercial breaks are nice

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ that dude Phillip just causing mayhem at the tribal council. Anyone else think that he was walking around with no pants on??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I never watch this show (except for when it first started back in the day). But my roommates are crazy about it and watch it religiously. This makes me wanna watch a couple and see how I like it.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ that dude Phillip just causing mayhem at the tribal council. Anyone else think that he was walking around with no pants on??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I never watch this show (except for when it first started back in the day). But my roommates are crazy about it and watch it religiously. This makes me wanna watch a couple and see how I like it.

Originally Posted by Storm2006

11 minute video?.. pass

This.

laugh.gif

Well the to get the jist of things you have to know the background to understand what happens at the end.

Originally Posted by Storm2006

11 minute video?.. pass

This.

laugh.gif

Well the to get the jist of things you have to know the background to understand what happens at the end.

Back
Top Bottom