Eve >>>>>>>>> Meek Mill????

I think Meek needs to stop lettin Ricky pick his beats for em and holla at some different producers. A lot of these songs sound repetitive and he needs to show versatility. That Mr. Philadelphia mixtape was 
pimp.gif
tho but why are we comparing someone who had a career (eve) to somebody up and coming (meek)?

Originally Posted by jcbacall

3 pages deep and no sign of FREEWAY?
I mentioned the whole State Prop so I was under the assumption that Freezer was automatically considered when the whole team was mentioned. Free gets slept on b/c of his voice but dude does what he does and I haven't complained. Enjoyed all of his bodies of work, even the Stimulus Package. (Voted most creative album wrapping IMO

Originally Posted by carbon16

I think Meek needs to stop lettin Ricky pick his beats for em and holla at some different producers. A lot of these songs sound repetitive and he needs to show versatility. That Mr. Philadelphia mixtape was 
pimp.gif
tho but why are we comparing someone who had a career (eve) to somebody up and coming (meek)?
Cause you don't need a whole lot of material to compare flow, delivery, content, etc.

pimp.gif
i dont get where you coming from considering that mixtape had WILD jalhi beats, and imma boss is exploding right now also produced by him.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

pimp.gif
Cause you don't need a whole lot of material to compare flow, delivery, content, etc.
A artist cant grow and adjust tho?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i dont get where you coming from considering that mixtape had WILD jalhi beats, and imma boss is exploding right now also produced by him.

Whats your point? There was only 6 out of 23 songs produced by Jalhi beats on the tape, you makin it seem like the whole thing was produced by him

Best up and coming Philly artist at the moment, please give Gilbere Forte a listen.  Breathe of fresh air I tell you.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Ya'll buggin.....
Meek's "Pandemonium" verse
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
>>>>>>
"Jumping out the Phantom like a mutha#@$%&% ******" 
smokin.gif

Self Made and YMCMB MMG verses >

come at me bruh

Originally Posted by ninjahood

I Live In Texas wrote:

Peedi was rapping like rappers do nowadays...............ten years ago.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I didn't realize that until I listened to a couple Meek Mill tracks earlier today. Wow, dude damb near jacked Peedi's whole style, but why
does Peedi still sound better though?
its not really that one jacked another one's style..they both have philly accents.

young Chris sounds just like em too.

You could say that, but it's damn near identical bro. Too bad Peedi went crazy and fell off something terrible. Pretty much the whole city of Philly is talented when it comes to rappers. It must be something in the water, 'cause it seems like everybody can spit.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

/thread
Was that supposed to be nice? He couldn't even remember his below average bars.�

Yea, that was one of the best mediocre freestyles I've ever seen. Even Rick Ross is giving him the stoneface before you click the vid.

^^^I can't stand Meek Mill and have only heard one verse from Pill, but that is hilarious, Pill dropped
a mixtape like a week ago, and barely anybody knows about it, but Meek Mill actually has real singles
out.

Yeah that's true. I mean Pill's "Pacman" video is out... Guess it ain't take off
ohwell.gif

Ya'll buggin.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
>>>>>>

lol wut, didnt even have the best verse on the song.  that boi folarin
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Ya'll buggin.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
>>>>>>

lol wut, didnt even have the best verse on the song.  that boi folarin
pimp.gif
You've gotta be +$%@ kidding me...
indifferent.gif
Na, and its not even close.
I mean he spit a couple hot bars but cmon now, wale went in.

Back
Top Bottom