Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

Let me get this straight.

Nate =

- Has a Grindr account
- has been watching his dad bang boys on camera since he was 12
- Told McKay to treat Cassie like the ***** she is and kick her *** to the curb...yet dates Maddy
- Likes to hang around guys with shirts off outside of football practice
- Called law enforcement on a drug dealer instead of seeing him with the hands right then and there

And this is with whom you wanna place your faith?

You have to be a complete weirdo to be rooting for Nate

He’s the only hard character (pause) on the show.

Let me get this straight.

Nate =

- Has a Grindr account —> Only did this for the Jules Revenge Tour
- has been watching his dad bang boys on camera since he was 12 —> He was obviously doing this to eventually protect his father as he did with Jules.
- Told McKay to treat Cassie like the ***** she is and kick her *** to the curb...yet dates Maddy —> Him and Maddy love each other. Cassie don’t love McKay like that.
- Likes to hang around guys with shirts off outside of football practice —> I’ll have to rewatch the episode but did they say he likes it or grew accustomed to it?
- Called law enforcement on a drug dealer instead of seeing him with the hands right then and there —> 4D Chess

And this is with whom you wanna place your faith?

Responses in bold.

Nate “Do whatever it takes” Jacobs :pimp:

Realest ***** on television

They just don’t know bro. We tried to told ‘em.

at some point you gotta know what life you cut out for

Fez can't be punked to sell drugs like that, dude dropped in unannounced too?
then turn around and threaten Nate's life.

He’s the only hard character (pause) on the show.

Responses in bold.

They just don’t know bro. We tried to told ‘em.

Lol they gon be hurt when Nate beat the dog **** outta somebody else...fez ain’t doing nothing...nobody on the show seeing Nate with the hands

nothing Nate’s done can be deemed as tough or hard .... mans is a coward

He is outwitting everybody. Even got adults (his pops, the principal, etc.) giving him praise (getting out the situation, apologizing for blaming him, etc.). If we’re gonna keep it a buck, he’s the only character in control. He’s calmly fixing his L’s and turning them around on the people who handed them to him meanwhile everyone else is in shambles. Rue, Jules, Kat, McKay, Cassie. Dude’s resolve is unmatched.

plot twist: Fez uses his white privilege to shake off the cops. Fez and the Plug go after Nate

:rofl: :rofl: Regardless of using white privilege or not, I’m not sure the plug would get involved with a third party or just go after Fez and Ash. I could see it going either way tbh

People who like Nate are dudes who think they're the Machiavelli/Little Finger type but they're really Ziggy Sobotka.

A57C4429-D565-4878-A86C-BC2C98E57749.png

I kinda feel like Nate’s pops might be the one to pull up on him

I doubt it because one, his pops probably knows he has the tape. Two, he was lightweight shook at how Nate got off the choking charges then Nate followed up with no words and the “**** you” shoulder bump. No one wants smoke with him, B.

Some ppl that are fans see Nate and Maddy like a Joker and Harley Quinn couple goals situation

Some ppl that are fans see Nate and Maddy like a Joker and Harley Quinn couple goals situation

No, but i do like the fact that they portray them as both equally trash (morally) people. Because that’s how it is in real life...but for some reason only the male gets the bad wrap

He is outwitting everybody. Even got adults (his pops, the principal, etc.) giving him praise (getting out the situation, apologizing for blaming him, etc.). If we’re gonna keep it a buck, he’s the only character in control. He’s calmly fixing his L’s and turning them around on the people who handed them to him meanwhile everyone else is in shambles. Rue, Jules, Kat, McKay, Cassie. Dude’s resolve is unmatched.

You want this fade bruh?

Nate softer than Charmin, Jules had him nearly crying for his life....punk ***

You want this fade bruh?

Nate softer than Charmin, Jules had him nearly crying for his life....punk ***

Like I said before, run it bruh :lol: Not even trying to be dense or ignorant - when did Jules almost have him crying for his life? I watch so many shows that sometimes they blend together :lol:

I thought McSteamy was about that life till he ran crying to Jules, **** come to think of it, Jules the realest man in this show.

Jules sliced herself up once. What other real **** has she done? She’s been in disarray since Nate put her on blast.

Like I said before, run it bruh :lol: Not even trying to be dense or ignorant - when did Jules almost have him crying for his life? I watch so many shows that sometimes they blend together :lol:

Jules sliced herself up once. What other real **** has she done? She’s been in disarray since Nate put her on blast.

Jules pulled the cleaver on Nate on the second episode i think...had mans nearly crying, Nate is a *****, he just used to being a dominant figure because of his built, but he’s not really about THAT life, Fez told dude he would kill his ***, son ran to the cops instead of shooting the fair one with a man who’s half his size...lmao he knew Fez would blast his *** so he ain’t want none of that smoke, he hasn’t reach Jeoff level of hate, but he’s close.

Back
Top Bottom