Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

you really expecting a hs kid and his litttle brother to have their own traphouse
when they are already taking care of their mother who is bed ridden...?

he's not tony montana hes a damn kid.
He’s 20 years old. Old enough to know not to keep all that supply in your house and rent a storage unit.

lmaoooooo rick got a lil ahead of himself happy as hell he was finnna hit them sweet chocolate cheeks:rofl:

Nate the great want all the smoke!!!!!:pimp:

Last edited:
Am I the only one in the thread pulling for Nate? Dude is an OG and ruthless.

On me, we riding wit Nate :nthat:

EAhDS0KWkAAuV5V

Didn't matter much what Fez said at the store it was going to play out that way :lol:

That's Nate comfort zone

the look of a stone cold killa

Nate "I aint a killa but dont push me" Jacobs :pimp:

Anyone still rooting for Nate here, Can catch this fade.

like Nate, we want all the smoke:nthat::nthat::nthat:

Depression part hit home 4 me (sans her not peeing)

Fez should know those cops don't have a warrant. Answer the door calmly tell them they need a warrant to search the house they leave and you go hide the stash some where.

Wasn't it mostly pills?
If the dawgs can't smell it they could a just put in the ceiling.

Fez should know those cops don't have a warrant. Answer the door calmly tell them they need a warrant to search the house they leave and you go hide the stash some where.
When homes get called about like that the cops have a reason of suspicion or some reasonable grounds to enter without a warrant.

Dont recall what he said but all Nate had to say is he saw a dead body in the house and its over.

Someone ****ed his girl in a swimming pool and he took her back = L

He loves her and is probably getting his on the side too.

Who is mad?

A rat is a rat . It doesn’t matter if you admire him or not

Given the circumstances, I wouldn’t consider what he did to be ratting.

Dude known for having pics of meats in his phone = extreme L

That was mainly to catfish Jules. 4D Chess.

He’s 20 years old. Old enough to know not to keep all that supply in your house and rent a storage unit.

He also sells outside of his home and brings his supplier there. [shrug]

One, it's TV

Two, he wants to be small time and they stay in some small town

Fez got punked something serious.

Was Fez the one left speechless and then ran to get help from the big bad bully playboy?

Was Fez the one left speechless and then ran to get help from the big bad bully playboy?

No, Fez was the one scrambling to flush drugs down the toilet with his little brother as his life and future flashed before his eyes >D

Back
Top Bottom