Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

Yo HBO is oding with these penises.

For a second thought they were gonna show Jules naked.

I hope they don’t follow this character background formula. Shows is better when the story line is moving. Hope it doesn’t turn into orange is the new black.

Show is the goods. This & City On A Hill are my shows right now.

Then Stranger Things & Snowfall within the next week. Great time for TV

Poor Fez, she trying to hit him with that guilt trip **** :smh:. Is it safe to assume that Nate did rape dude now, since we know he goes both ways?

I thought that him knowing it was Jules meant Nate had those pics to decide which one to send to her. [pause]

Great Value Mac Miller is a weak *** dealer...

...when it's get out of my house, get the **** out...

...when it's get the off my porch, it's get the **** off my porch - the other side of the game ain't in him.

All that "take it easy on her" almost got her raped/ODin', and all that melodrama thru the door just heated your spot up because she yellin' all your business...

...this show ain't nuthin but a forced "Pride" version of KIDS tho if we gonna keep it a hunnid...

...a wet dream for the Buzzfeed demographic.

He does but they never met up in that 1st ep.

We had an unreliable narrator in Rue.

What? I saw you guys talking about her narration on the first page but you're saying that the meetup never happened? It was only done for the audience?

What? I saw you guys talking about her narration on the first page but you're saying that the meetup never happened? It was only done for the audience?
Yah, never happened. Rue said Jules went to the party instead.

Glad that unreliable narrator ish didn’t stick past the first episode. Would have gotten old quick if they stuck to that.

I thought Rue said she (Rue) didn’t go to Lexi’s, She went to the party instead

Then it cuts to her walking in the street and getting picked up by Maddy

With better acting (granted I feel like Zen is underwhelming)
I disagree, I think she's quite good actually,

TBH i don't think there is that much to her character on the page, it's mostly being carried by her charisma.

I do think the writing is a little...a lot on the nose, but so was Degrassi.

I thought Rue said she (Rue) didn’t go to Lexi’s, She went to the party instead

Then it cuts to her walking in the street and getting picked up by Maddy
Just looked up recaps and after reading one, I think you might be right and I’m misremembering. The one I read said she (Jules) went to the party AFTER the rendezvous. If that’s the case, **** is really going to pop off Sunday. :wow:

Jules not actually meeting up with Nate's pops would make the story less interesting. Also the 1st ep. ending reveal that it was Nate's pop would have been entirely pointless.

The most accurate thing from this entire series is the story of Kat. This is why most dudes cant get P and are simps in this post twitter era.
Even the fat girl has dudes paying her for skype sessions and take photos of their feet. The dudes are super thirsty like this just to talk to a chick which skyrockets the female's ego because of how much her twitter, IG and Snaps are going off crazy, and on top of that dudes paying with cashapp and bitcoin to chicks like Kat so you can only imagine what they're paying to the ones like Cassie just for pics and videochat sessions buying presents off amazon wishlists and ****.

The most unrealistic to me is Jules stupidity, uou mean to tell me Jules hasn't seen Tyler's face in multiple pictures, hasn't face timed dude, and not even talked on the phone once yet willing to meet some random dude at a river at night and the only thing she has seen is his abs?

The most accurate thing from this entire series is the story of Kat. This is why most dudes cant get P and are simps in this post twitter era.
Even the fat girl has dudes paying her for skype sessions and take photos of their feet. The dudes are super thirsty like this just to talk to a chick which skyrockets the female's ego because of how much her twitter, IG and Snaps are going off crazy, and on top of that dudes paying with cashapp and bitcoin to chicks like Kat so you can only imagine what they're paying to the ones like Cassie just for pics and videochat sessions buying presents off amazon wishlists and ****.

The most unrealistic to me is Jules stupidity, uou mean to tell me Jules hasn't seen Tyler's face in multiple pictures, hasn't face timed dude, and not even talked on the phone once yet willing to meet some random dude at a river at night and the only thing she has seen is his abs?
You post on The Coli :nerd:

Yah, never happened. Rue said Jules went to the party instead.

Glad that unreliable narrator ish didn’t stick past the first episode. Would have gotten old quick if they stuck to that.
They've kept it going if youve been paying attention.

Back
Top Bottom