Esquire's Sexiest Woman Alive 2010 ...

Esquire is biased. They are based in New York. Of course Derek Jeter is a big influence.

Olivia Wilde > her

Been in love since I first saw her on Friday Night Lights.

Of course this isn't an "official" title, people always are up in arms over dumb magazine proclamations.

They also like to give these "honors" to more unknown or less popular people. It's not like they're going to give it to Scarlett or Megan Fox every year, at some point they pick lesser known people.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Been in love since I first saw her on Friday Night Lights.

Of course this isn't an "official" title, people always are up in arms over dumb magazine proclamations.

They also like to give these "honors" to more unknown or less popular people. It's not like they're going to give it to Scarlett or Megan Fox every year, at some point they pick lesser known people.
Yep. I like the idea of them picking lesser known actresses. Either way, others would have disagreed with any other woman they picked. 
laugh.gif

The gist of the selection is simply picking one of the hottest women in entertainment.

not mad at all. im a fan.

at least it wasnt that dirty hamster christina hendricks. that chick is busted.

my #1 would have some more junk in the trunk than that

he told on me, your avy always makes me think of that dave chappelle stand up where he's like, nah dawg im gonna stay home with ma munkey
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom