ESPN to Launch "The Heat Index"

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by DubA169

yeah chuck was a 25 year old 2 time mvp when he went to houston

and your point is what exactly???

He was supposed to stay with a franchise who repeatedly showed they couldn't bring him the talent besides those on the decline??? He was supposed to give the best years of his career to them after he'd given them what he has already?  I mean I hate to keep speaking on this but this man averaged 40pts 8rebs & 8ast a game in the eastern confernce finals and they were his miracle 30ft fade away 3 with 2 people on him from losing 4-1.  Why would anyone that good stay there with that club???  You're just upset he didn't come to NYK, take the blue & orange goggles off.  I don't recall anyone outside of Cle & Chuck making cases for him to stay so what was the incentive for him there again? I'll Wait.
agreed with your post. the only thing i didn't like about bron going to miami was the whole "decision" that played out on tv - that, i believe, was totally unnecessary.

i can SORT OF understand why people say his legacy is tarnished if he wins a ring in miami, but the logic is stupid, imo. it's been said time and time over, no one superstar can win it alone. last i checked, they do not get more of a favourable schedule compared to everyone else. they still have to play the same 82 games and the playoffs. i can't believe the amount of people criticizing him for wanting to WIN. there was nothing else he could've done in cleveland, he did anything and everything imagineable there and they still failed.

$*#@ LeBron, $*#@ his mother, $*#@ Maverick Carter, $*#@ ESPN, $*#@ the NBA, $*#@ Miami (except The U). Like my man 2pac, $*#@ ALL YALL.

And good luck to Brian Windhorst. Dude always kept it 100% as a beat writer and he kept the reader well informed. I'm sure ESPN made him an offer he couldn't refuse. As much as I hate ESPN, it is the biggest sports media company in the world and I'm sure a lot of writers would love to work for them. Hope this doesn't discourage him from writing a book about LeBron and his antics this pass season and others while he played for Cleveland, though my gut tells me ESPN hiring him to cover the Heat was a way to slow this. There always a reason behind a reason.

Yall acting like Lebron left the Cavs cuz they sucked! The Cavs were the best team IN THE LEAGUE for 2 years straight. We all know the ESPN crap was out of line, him going to Miami was a %$$+% move imo.....you talking about the Cavs picking up has beens on the decline, the Celtics did that too....they made it to the finals 2 out of the last 3 years...

30t6p3b.gif

Informerx wrote:
Yall acting like Lebron left the Cavs cuz they sucked! The Cavs were the best team IN THE LEAGUE for 2 years straight. We all know the ESPN crap was out of line, him going to Miami was a %$$+% move imo.....you talking about the Cavs picking up has beens on the decline, the Celtics did that too....they made it to the finals 2 out of the last 3 years...

Oh Really? So you're saying that they didn't suck huh??? Like he wasn't solely responsible for damn near half of their points per game whether through scoring or assisting... Like every single one of them didn't go Casper when the lights were on, hell they didn't even show up for the series against Us. Well lets see just how good they are now that he's not there to carry them.  They were far from the best TEAM in the league, that was L.A, they just had the best PLAYER in the league and that allowed for their ineptitude's to be masked throughout the season. BIG difference bro. Y'all let that record talk to you, act like they did anything while he was out, those boys were @$+$ on a stick. Y'all Funny.

Can't believe people are still arguing about Lebrons Decision...Smh. Get lives man

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Informerx wrote:

Oh Really? So you're saying that they didn't suck huh??? Like he wasn't solely responsible for damn near half of their points per game whether through scoring or assisting... Like every single one of them didn't go Casper when the lights were on, hell they didn't even show up for the series against Us. Well lets see just how good they are now that he's not there to carry them.  They were far from the best TEAM in the league, that was L.A, they just had the best PLAYER in the league and that allowed for their ineptitude's to be masked throughout the season. BIG difference bro. Y'all let that record talk to you, act like they did anything while he was out, those boys were *%*% on a stick. Y'all Funny.

That ain't the other player's fault tho guy. Do you even watch Cavs games? The system is solely based on Lebron dominating the ball, playing PG, and penetrating. You can't win playoff games that way, don't blame the supporting cast. You acting like Jamison was a bum when they got him, he was a 21 and 9 guy on the Wizards and went down to 17 ppg. They had a horrible coach and horrible system, Lebron was leaving either way. !!%* him.

This is too much, and this is coming from a heat fan. Lets just let the season start and see how it goes.

Informerx wrote:

That's exactly what i came in here to say.

Seymore Cake, bruh you wrong on a lot topics you touched. The Cavs had back to back 60+ win seasons. @#+!@%%##%@$ do you know that they were untouchable? All that *!*# he talked about, I'm not leaving until I bring Cleveland a championship, all of his goals - he exposed himself. Duke quit when they were up 2-1 on the Celtics! We were up 18 points in game 4 in Boston while being up 2-1 in the series. Either he quit, or straight folded under pressure. Either way, as the leader he claimed to be - you don't walk away from that team after that. Where I'm from - that's a sucker. This organization bent backwards for this dude, and your sitting here trying to undermine all of the hardwork it took to get Lebron to where he is now. I ain't trying to say the Cavs had best players in the NBA on that team but when you got Lebron, man that's all you need.

ESPN are just as guilty as Lebron is. But let's see what everyone has to say if they don't win the 'ship. Because I can guarantee that somehere in that organization, there will be tension within if they dont win it all. Because when things are going good as they are now, everythings coooooool. Nobody is tripping. But everyone is forgetting that the Lakers have won back to back championships and have done nothing but improve their roster. The Celtics are just as widely stacked as the Heat; if not more so. So when things come crashing down, we'll see where everyone on that roster stands..

I ain't even mad though, I was a Cavs fanatic before he came and I'll be one after he left.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Cavs were the best team in the league for 2 years straight?

Duh, we all know Lakers won the championship. The Cavs had the best record tho, and Lebron really didn't have a real good reason to leave his home state team, that was the point I was trying to prove.....

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Informerx wrote:

That's exactly what i came in here to say.

Seymore Cake, bruh you wrong on a lot topics you touched. The Cavs had back to back 60+ win seasons. @#+!@%%##%@$ do you know that they were untouchable? All that *!*# he talked about, I'm not leaving until I bring Cleveland a championship, all of his goals - he exposed himself. Duke quit when they were up 2-1 on the Celtics! We were up 18 points in game 4 in Boston while being up 2-1 in the series. Either he quit, or straight folded under pressure. Either way, as the leader he claimed to be - you don't walk away from that team after that. Where I'm from - that's a sucker. This organization bent backwards for this dude, and your sitting here trying to undermine all of the hardwork it took to get Lebron to where he is now. I ain't trying to say the Cavs had best players in the NBA on that team but when you got Lebron, man that's all you need.

ESPN are just as guilty as Lebron is. But let's see what everyone has to say if they don't win the 'ship. Because I can guarantee that somehere in that organization, there will be tension within if they dont win it all. Because when things are going good as they are now, everythings coooooool. Nobody is tripping. But everyone is forgetting that the Lakers have won back to back championships and have done nothing but improve their roster. The Celtics are just as widely stacked as the Heat; if not more so. So when things come crashing down, we'll see where everyone on that roster stands..

I ain't even mad though, I was a Cavs fanatic before he came and I'll be one after he left.

Cosign.

the funnny thing is that espn will end up having topics like "are the heat getting too much media attention" on PTI halfway through the season

To me, this is ESPN saying we're going to do whatever we want and we don't give a !@#$ what the rest of the world thinks about it. They took a lot of heat from non-ESPN commentators about the Decision. Yet, what they plan to do with their Heat coverage is pretty much just a season worth of the same thing. SMH. I, for one, am going to do all I can to boycott ESPN this season. I'll get my highlights from NBA TV.

Originally Posted by DubA169

the funnny thing is that espn will end up having topics like "are the heat getting too much media attention" on PTI halfway through the season

roll.gif

QFT

Back
Top Bottom