ESPN Films: The Fab 5: 3/13 9PM EST/6PM PST ON ESPN HD

Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by aepps20

The Hypocrisy of the schools and the NCAA is just disgusting.
Players should get payed.
But besides the money issue, penalizing the TEAM was the right thing to do. Rules are rules and the University values the integrity of the school far more than just a basketball banner.

getting free tuition, housing, and food isn't enough?

When the college is caking 25+ million off you?
laugh.gif

But besides the money issue, penalizing the TEAM was the right thing to do. Rules are rules and the University values the integrity of the school far more than just a basketball banner.

When the college is caking 25+ million off you?
laugh.gif

i don't know or if players should be paid, but i look at like this:

some people get academic scholarships. chances are the school makes no money off of them
some get athletic scholarships. the school sometimes benefits financially off of them.

both get free tuition, housing and food. but they aren't selling replica t-shirts in the bookstore of Dougie Howser

i don't know or if players should be paid, but i look at like this:

some people get academic scholarships. chances are the school makes no money off of them
some get athletic scholarships. the school sometimes benefits financially off of them.

both get free tuition, housing and food. but they aren't selling replica t-shirts in the bookstore of Dougie Howser

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

not when you see your jersey hanging in a store and you get nothing from it  and you are struggling to eat...

i just think when you start giving players an allowance, where does it stop? do better players get a higher allowance than starters? do you get more allowance if you score x amount of points? i just think it would spiral out of control and make college sports even dirtier than it is right now

What an amazing documentary. It brought back a lot of memories both good and bad. The music they scored the final minutes with was perfect. It really is a shame the Fab 5 didn't win it all. This thing will be copped off of Amazon with the quickness.

What an amazing documentary. It brought back a lot of memories both good and bad. The music they scored the final minutes with was perfect. It really is a shame the Fab 5 didn't win it all. This thing will be copped off of Amazon with the quickness.

doc was great def needed webber commentary thats the only thing I aint like....everything else perfecto...the rawness!

doc was great def needed webber commentary thats the only thing I aint like....everything else perfecto...the rawness!

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

not when you see your jersey hanging in a store and you get nothing from it  and you are struggling to eat...

i just think when you start giving players an allowance, where does it stop? do better players get a higher allowance than starters? do you get more allowance if you score x amount of points? i just think it would spiral out of control and make college sports even dirtier than it is right now

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by Cali Fresh

Originally Posted by Noskey

Top 5 of the series so far. 

Best one for me so far.
The U one is still #1
What I'm sayin. And the Colombian National Team doc is 2nd. Gotta go back and organize the rest, but those 2 are easily the best.

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by Cali Fresh

Originally Posted by Noskey

Top 5 of the series so far. 

Best one for me so far.
The U one is still #1
What I'm sayin. And the Colombian National Team doc is 2nd. Gotta go back and organize the rest, but those 2 are easily the best.

Back
Top Bottom