ESPN 30 for 30: Into the Wind by Steve Nash & Ezra Holland [Trailer] (09.28/8:00 pm)

Ugh watched this, chilling, easy top 5 30 for 30 doc. As a Canadian with a brother who went to cancer it made me realize how I fail to appreciate the scope of his accomplishments.

Ugh watched this, chilling, easy top 5 30 for 30 doc. As a Canadian with a brother who went to cancer it made me realize how I fail to appreciate the scope of his accomplishments.

Wow, just watched this and really enjoyed it.  Having moved from Canada where we did the Terry Fox run every year to America where no one knows him, it felt kind of weird.  I was waiting for this documentary ever since I heard the line up for the 30 for 30s.  It was really hard watching the second half 
frown.gif
... yes, I did get teary eyed.

I agree with copped about it being one of the most underrated sports stories.  The determination Terry Fox showed throughout his life was absolutely amazing... What an athlete... 3000+ miles running on one leg? wow....

Wow, just watched this and really enjoyed it.  Having moved from Canada where we did the Terry Fox run every year to America where no one knows him, it felt kind of weird.  I was waiting for this documentary ever since I heard the line up for the 30 for 30s.  It was really hard watching the second half 
frown.gif
... yes, I did get teary eyed.

I agree with copped about it being one of the most underrated sports stories.  The determination Terry Fox showed throughout his life was absolutely amazing... What an athlete... 3000+ miles running on one leg? wow....

Just got a chance to watch this documentary. It makes me very proud to be from the same province as this man.

I hope this story never ever becomes forgotten.

Just got a chance to watch this documentary. It makes me very proud to be from the same province as this man.

I hope this story never ever becomes forgotten.

Back
Top Bottom