ESPN 30 by 30: Without Bias

god damn his brother too ... i didnt even know about that ...

i was in pg plaza back in the day where someone got shot ... i remember covering my sisters stroller with napkins while we ran out ...

i need to move ...

Sad story with Len and his brother dying.
tired.gif

The footage of Len and Jay's dad after Jay got killed was heartbreaking.
frown.gif

Damn, his mother must be a strong +$% woman, can't even imagine losing two of your sons especially in the instances that they went.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

god damn his brother too ... i didnt even know about that ...

i was in pg plaza back in the day where someone got shot ... i remember covering my sisters stroller with napkins while we ran out ...

i need to move ...
%*#% was always poppin up at pg plaza..... glad im gone man, had enough of the DMV for now....

sad story man... i be like
frown.gif
everytime i hear about it

Such a sad story. I didn't know his brother's life was cut short too.
tired.gif

great job by espn.... it's really hard to think about what could have been not only for lenny but for the university of maryland.

RIP Len Bias aka The greatest basketball player of all time

Damn it I missed it
ohwell.gif

Its airing again tomorrow.. but if anyone finds a stream hook it up plz

I remember hearing about him growing up, to be honest hes the main reason i never did white. It always had me shook. I never knew about his brother, damn justa sad story.

So sad just another reminder of just how fragile life is and how we have to cherish our family and friends while they're still here.

I wasn't aware that his brother was killed too, wow. I tuned in to that part and the part where they were discussing how stupid they were for the numericson the drug laws.

Replay tomorrow for all those who didn't catch, you can check the 30by30 website shows all replay times + future films.

This one hit the DMV hard. Growing up right in the middle of all this, everyone was seriously down.

Originally Posted by DubA169

30 30 is the best thing espn has done in years

the baltimore colts one was almost perfectly done
9a41594c6ddb8708a4070ae0a9a2bdb23e75fa9.gif

I hate the name Indianapolis Colts.

JR5

anyone else think this show wasn't that good? There wasn't really anything new in there. I want to know more about Tribble, and where he got thatstuff that night. They said the coke in Len system was pure fishscale, I want to know how they ended up with something that strong.

And I dont want to sound like a jerk, but I thought it was hilarious when Tribble was saying "all of a sudden Len was just relaxingon the bed, and hestarted having seizures... and it blew everybody's high... no kidding Tribble! Len Bias is about to die in a dorm room, I would think it would bloweverybodys high!

idk it just seems like there's something missing from the story. Not very informative IMO.

Back
Top Bottom