ESPN 2009 Rookie Ratings...guess who's number 1?

Eric Gordon is averaging 22 pts/game in january.. he should be top 10 or quickly approaching it..

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Originally Posted by dland24

OP why does Oden get a
pimp.gif
??
He is the most dominant big man of our generation.

laugh.gif
he was SUPPOSE to be the most dominant big man of our generation andhe's barely one of the top 10 rookies in his class..

He's had 4 pts and 4 rebs in last 2 games...tonight he has 4 fouls in 14 mins...

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

Eric Gordon is averaging 22 pts/game in january.. he should be top 10 or quickly approaching it..

I'm sure that the almighty W comes in to play when they determine these rankings....

sad huh? check the sig...

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

knocking rose's 6 ast because of pg possessions that turn into ast? really?

there are an unending amount of variables that affect such a stat.

per = craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap.

rose is now and is going to be the best player from this class.
agreed.

and Russell Westbrook
pimp.gif
. Dude has rebounded from a poor start, and isstarting to show his potential.

With KD and Green on the rise, OKC could be going places in the future.

I just heard a stat on the radio that made me
eek.gif
. When you look at touches to assists ratio, out of all the point guards in the NBA, Derrick Rose is ranked36th in this category.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Thats AWFUL.

^have u seen his team..u gotta be kidding me..and TOUCHES TO ASSISTS
laugh.gif
what a laughable stat thats like having a stat thats dribbles topoints..
laugh.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by haiti5

^have u seen his team..u gotta be kidding me..and TOUCHES TO ASSISTS
laugh.gif
what a laughable stat

Why is that a laughable stat? His team is a LOT better than the teams of some of the point guards who are higher on this list than he is.

Why is that a laughable stat? His team is a LOT better than the teams of some of the point guards who are higher on this list than he is.
because it is..have u ever watched a bulls game ?..im just curious. that stat has nothing to do with nothing

and to see marc gasol and westbrook ahead of him is also laughable..that analyst needs his *** whooped for saying "Although it's easy to look atRose's 6.2 assists per game and think he does a good job as a distributor, that is not the case" its obvious hes an idiot..to say drose isnt adistributor is redic
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom