Eric Koston X Nike SB

In the future, when you say "kostons are dropping _____" be specific if they are the GRs or the Kobes....The GRs drop tomorrow, there is no question about that.

In the future, when you say "kostons are dropping _____" be specific if they are the GRs or the Kobes....The GRs drop tomorrow, there is no question about that.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

what do you think about the toe box?

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

what do you think about the toe box?

I think its okay, what were you looking for? These really remind me of Bruins. haha...I want to get a pair to skate.

I think its okay, what were you looking for? These really remind me of Bruins. haha...I want to get a pair to skate.

So the red ones will have a glow in the dark swoosh?
I wasn't feeling the green color of the swoosh, but glowing in the dark makes up for it.

So the red ones will have a glow in the dark swoosh?
I wasn't feeling the green color of the swoosh, but glowing in the dark makes up for it.

Originally Posted by yungone350

Say what you will but I was able to walk out with 2
Wondering whether he's coolshoeshine since it seems that he's puttin 2 of em up on ebay now.

Originally Posted by yungone350

Say what you will but I was able to walk out with 2
Wondering whether he's coolshoeshine since it seems that he's puttin 2 of em up on ebay now.

Back
Top Bottom