Eric Andre Show Vol. y'all can't be serious

Bruh when dude burst out the desk I lost it . For some reason I can't watch his show outside of YouTube clips
The interviews are hilarious but the little interludes where he's on the street doing random **** is where it gets too weird for me 
laugh.gif

One thing that gets me is if some of these guests know what theure in for.

Cuz they step on set and realize how janky the whole damn show looks :lol: Then they're all pretty tame and calm until things get weird. Completely different from when they show up on regular talk shows.

Jimmy Kimmel wasn't his regular self. It was like he had a day off and didn't know what he was involved in. Plenty other guests unlike the ones who are completely caught off guard.

Its like Eric's show is Its own experience like Nardwuar.

Last edited:
Legit can't believe people find this stuff funny. Watched the ti episode because I heard he walked off and I wanted to see what it was about..... :stoneface: uncomfortable - bizarre - awkward and not funny at all.

To each his own.

Stacy dash body is 100% on point.

i couldnt get through that narduar interview. strong personality clash. eric andre is a fool but comes with a price lol.

the latest episode with the soprono dude got me dying

Son is buggin :rofl:

The roaches with fine *** Pam :rofl:

Peeing on ppl cars and claiming sexual harassment if you stop him :rofl:

Son spilled the drink on Malaysia.

I forgot to tune in the last couple of weeks. I have something to watch tonight.

Son kicked Flava in his face....automatically best troll show ever....dude needed to be kicked in the face years ago.

Legit can't believe people find this stuff funny. Watched the ti episode because I heard he walked off and I wanted to see what it was about..... :stoneface: uncomfortable - bizarre - awkward and not funny at all.

To each his own.

The thing is there a whole episodes that are :stoneface: and then there's a couple that are quirky and funny. Without Hannibal show would be trash tho

Back
Top Bottom