EQLZ 247 designed by Aaron Cooper

Just got mine yesterday and I love the fit. Traction feels great on my floors so I can’t wait to try them out on court and break in the cushion

love em
IMG_6682.jpeg
IMG_6683.jpeg
IMG_6685.jpeg

Bought my same size in Nikes (book 1) and they were fine even given that it’s a big contrast. I can see others not liking the roomier toe box but containment was not a problem, hope they don’t stretch out too much. Traction was cool as can you feel it moving with your feet depending on the pressure (kinda like free for a loose comparison).

Got my Phantoms in this past weekend. Love the arch support built into the insole. Unfortunately there's some heel slippage for me (I have lean/skinny foot) but there's very few shoes where I don't experience some heel slip.

For those wondering, my size 11 (TTS is 11.5) weighs 16.4oz. Not light by any means but not heavy either. Can't wait to try them on the court.

Eclipses just landed. Can’t wait to hit the floor with them tomorrow morning. My Phantom/Zombies need a break. Such a fun shoe to play in. I find myself enjoying these the most out of my current rotation (Kobe 5, 6, 8 and Sabrina 2).
IMG_7528.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom