====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

Also if you are in the vancouver area, hit the new tswassen mills mall nike outlet.

It either gets better product or just doesnt get ransacked as bad as the MacArthur glen Richmond outlet by resellers.

They have a vareity of colors for under 150 canadian.

Blue red and yellow either 139.99 or 149.99.

I got wolf greys off the hash there for 129.99.

Same here, hoping they see a release sometime this month or next month. Honestly they might be the triple blacks I am most excited about.

Yea I hope we get these all blacks, or that we can make them on iD.

Last edited:
The Lunarcharge looks so good in those pictures. 

I was thinking though, I wonder if the cushioning isn't exactly the same as the Lunarepics even though they have the same midsole. There are differences between the two still even though they are both pressure mapped being that the siping is laser cut on both sides of the Lunarepics all the way through but it looks like it is only lightly etched on the Lunarcharge on one side and not at all on the other. Curious to see if/how this affects the cushioning aspect as to if it will still have that really soft compression feeling at step down. 

Last edited:
But those look very similar to Roshe Runs, so it's full circle of that's what you wanna go with.

Last edited:
Also I have both Lunar epic high and low and the Charge is considerably more comfortable. Don't know what's different in the cushion but it's something.

Also I have both Lunar epic high and low and the Charge is considerably more comfortable. Don't know what's different in the cushion but it's something.

Do they run tts? I just tried copping on foot patrol and SNS and failed. =/

:lol: @ them limiting these. I was MAYBE gonna cop on discount. Now not at all. I'll wait for another colorway.

overkill still had a FSR i was keeping tabs on in case I missed on a US release..... of course solelinks now tweeted it out :smh:

Smh @Nike for making these so hard to get. Was looking forward to copping but it doesn't even look like these are having a US release. Just checked with Nike CS and was told they are aren't even releasing on NDC or SNKRS today.

Last edited:
Smh @Nike for making these so hard to get. Was looking forward to copping but it doesn't even look like these are having a US release. Just checked with Nike CS and was told they are aren't even releasing on NDC or SNKRS today.

all the boutiques are dropping today and i assume NDC will at some point, maybe not today but eventually.

im gunna head to cncpts in a few i think.

Last edited:
Any more impressions on how the charge fits?

LMAO at myself , just now realized that it says NIKE on the outsole.

yah need fit/sizing opinions since there's a chance I won't be able to try these on

all the boutiques are dropping today and i assume NDC will at some point, maybe not today but eventually.

im gunna head to cncpts in a few i think.
Good luck snagging a pair at the cncpts store man.

From what I've gathered this Premium LE cw is boutique exclusive since I've seen a bunch of press releases stating this limited edition release will be sold exclusively to only 28 boutique accounts worldwide. Today might be our only chance to cop since they may not appear on NDC at a later date if they are in fact this limited.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom