entry level luxury cars.... EDIT: I DO NOT want one. just want people's opinion.

I'm still trying to figure out why someone hasn't presented the idea of buying a used luxury car.

That's the value argument to make for luxury cars of any trim.

Hell this thread got me mirin a 2012 650 coupe on ebay for only 37K :nerd:

Nevermind-its a salvaged.

Last edited:
I'm still trying to figure out why someone hasn't presented the idea of buying a used luxury car.

maintenance is a PROBLEM, da good thing is depreciation already took its toll..but da only used luxury car thats

worthy of buying used is lexus, and acura to a lesser point.

caddy trucks is also type bulletproof.

In the end all women see is The German/Italian Car..... Who gives a flip if you got a "hemi"

Cooooooooooooool !

No one cares !

Buy a freaking Entry level car an Take off the Tag off the back! It looks ugly anyways. In the end you can't race the car ! And the last time I checked women rather be in a entry level bmw Audi Benz than a ford or a jeep.....

One of his reasons for not having a car was having to keep it clean and he's still in here spitting non sense :lol:

One of his reasons for not having a car was having to keep it clean and he's still in here spitting non sense
laugh.gif
Keeping sneakers clean is a whole lot easier. Who said that though?
someone's Caucasian side is showing....

keeping it clean = proper maintenance, mods, insurance, etc...not strictly car wash keeping it clean...
Buy a freaking Entry level car an Take off the Tag off the back! It looks ugly anyways. In the end you can't race the car ! And the last time I checked women rather be in a entry level bmw Audi Benz than a ford or a jeep.....
thats what ya doing out here?
laugh.gif

and jeep wrangler with no doors in da summer > da aforementioned when it comes to chicks.

I think some people have "entry" confused.

The 3 series line as a whole is not an entry car people :lol:

I think some people have "entry" confused.

The 3 series line as a whole is not an entry car people :lol:

we gotta clear this up.

is it:

a) a base model within its own line like a bmw 320 compared to a 335 or M3

or

b) a 1 series compared to a 7 series

who cares about depreciation though. im trying to enjoy the car not worry about what its gonna be worth when im done with it

:smh: I'm saying though. Po' boy lifestyles.

who cares about depreciation though. im trying to enjoy the car not worry about what its gonna be worth when im done with it
oh yeah? look what happened to da economy when you use that logic for other things such as a house.

depreciation is very important when it comes to da durable goods market, because its a way of storing value.

Are we really going to compare the purchase of a car to the purchase of a house?

:lol: :rofl:

Bruh, I'm not out here buying cars and houses with the same mentality...

A house, land, etc. is an INVESTMENT... Big difference. A car ain't appreciating over time...

Since we're talking depreciation next up should be the "leasing vs owning" arguement?

I'm just moving in with my grandfather and copping da GTR and RS5

I've been doing it all wrong making my own way since a teenager

Not sure if I should reference the $10-$13K off sticker price for a particular SRT8 just yet...
superbee SRT core package =/= regular SRT8

try again though.

and insurance rates are completely different depending on location, da fact that you're using that and fuel prices which also vary

PLUS no one drives their car exactly da same way is type asinine.

you're not gonna win comparing da MASSIVE money depreciation of a base model 5 series compared to a loaded SRT8..you looking

foolish even attempting to wrestle with that logic.

its WELL KNOWN SRT8S hold their value. if SRT8's lost their value da way bimmer's did, everyone and their mother would have one.

people AVOID out of warranty depreciated bimmers they're money pits....once a muscle car get outta warranty, its still reasonable

to service and maintenance.
Haha! I was referencing an SRT8. Even then, those individually numbered Super Bees also collected dust. Why do you think Dodge had so many rebates?

Show me the insurance rates in your area as well as fuel rates. You're in NY so I'm under the impression this excuse may backfire on you. Yes, everyone doesn't drive the same way, but you tout yourself all the time as an HP stan. i.e. You don't imply you'll be driving like a grandma...

If only you were as persistent in your real life ventures as you are on NT making false claims about European luxury vehicles...

Ill take the title "wanna be mediator" over pseudo intellectual troll any day...

Its obviousthat Ninja is biased towards the Charger and Sniper is biased toward the 5....

Neither of you seem to get that this is a terrible comparison... 2 totally different markets... People that cop a SRT do it for a raw "old school" driving experience IE tire smoking power and dat sound :smokin ... people in the market for a base 5 are looking for a quiet sophisticated ride with gas mileage to boot 8)

Neither one is right or wrong.... its all about individual needs and choices.

Oh well... the reactions in this thread are priceless... "dih-loo-zhuhn-al" is an understatement

:lol: Ricky knew exactly what he was doing when he started this ... Kudos :nthat:
You should, Captain Justice...

In regards to being bias towards the F10. Nope. I actually am not interested in either car as the only 5-Series I'd ever purchase would be an E39. The Charger styling is nice, but my own opinion doesn't dictate the overall poor market value...

How can I not get that these are terrible comparisons when I actually asked YOU if you knew their actual competitors as well? I'm purely entertaining & debunking ninja's logic. I'd extract and interpret if dude thought an apple was better than a banana...

The fact that you take little jabs and post in car threads (specifically the Post you Car thread) without ever actually posting a photo of your car, I'm assuming you're another spectator as well. Mediating minions at work...

Cheers, mate. I've given you 2-minutes of my time...

maintenance is a PROBLEM, da good thing is depreciation already took its toll..but da only used luxury car thats

worthy of buying used is lexus, and acura to a lesser point.

caddy trucks is also type bulletproof.
Proof that you ignore facts just like you ignore your true finances...

oh yeah? look what happened to da economy when you use that logic for other things such as a house.

depreciation is very important when it comes to da durable goods market, because its a way of storing value.

Are we really going to compare the purchase of a car to the purchase of a house?

A house, land, etc. is an INVESTMENT... Big difference. A car ain't appreciating over time...
THIS!

Last edited:
Because some ppl like having things ds. Thats the only reason id buy a new car. No tellin what was goin on with a used car. Some ppl who are comfortable economically dont give 2 chits bout defreciation and just buy a car cuz they like how it loooks. Depreciation is kinsa irrelevant imo
To me depreciation is the true worth of a car.
this,

lets see da crumbs you get back for a base model 5 series versus a SRT8 fully loaded. as someone sees

to be avoiding.
laugh.gif

mean.gif
I'm saying though. Po' boy lifestyles.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

welp ,thats why da economy tanked, because durable goods (houses and cars) SHOULD BE bought using da same

mentality, after all, they are both barometers to how well consumer confidence is doing.

So Ninja you don't have a home or a car? May I ask what is your plan or what are you stacking for then? Real talk you're far from stupid. Besides your consumer confidence in sneakers an you said you're bout done with that you must have some kinda big plan on the low.

Ninja what exactly is your goal in life; serious question

You clearly aren't dumb but you have some really irrational ideals that I can't see changing

Last edited:
Because some ppl like having things ds. Thats the only reason id buy a new car. No tellin what was goin on with a used car. Some ppl who are comfortable economically dont give 2 chits bout defreciation and just buy a car cuz they like how it loooks. Depreciation is kinsa irrelevant imo

To me depreciation is the true worth of a car.
this,

lets see da crumbs you get back for a base model 5 series versus a SRT8 fully loaded. as someone sees

to be avoiding. :lol:
Again. Proof?

...and again, I must ask this question. What are the overall savings in an SRT8? Where exactly is the value in purchasing an SRT8 as consumer ratings indicate it as POOR?

Again (3). Just because you keep saying something over & over again, it doesn't necessarily mean its true...

welp ,thats why da economy tanked, because durable goods (houses and cars) SHOULD BE bought using da same

mentality, after all, they are both barometers to how well consumer confidence is doing.
The US economy tanked because of liquidity and lenders giving subprime loans to anyone & everyone to keep themselves temporarily afloat...

My thing is all those used Nikes depreciate for the most part especially since they are constantly retro'ed

He thinks he's gonna cash them out for millions the way he talks

Back
Top Bottom