:::::: ENTOURAGE SEASON SEVEN PREMIERE: "STUNTED" 10:30pm ET ::::::

pimp.gif
Glad to see that Entourage is back. Dope Season premiere.

Dania Ramirez
devil.gif
devil.gif

thats some #!*@%%*! that it wont be back on til 7/11

Guru to end it was nice

still feel like I need more than 30 minutes...contemplating recording them all and then just watching in one sitting

30 !#%+%%@ MINUTES!!!!! That was basically just a set-up for the upcoming season.

AND 2 WEEKS TIL THE NEXT EP???!?!? What the hell??!?! July 4th should not be an HBO holiday!

thats some #!*@%%*! that it wont be back on til 7/11

Guru to end it was nice

still feel like I need more than 30 minutes...contemplating recording them all and then just watching in one sitting

30 !#%+%%@ MINUTES!!!!! That was basically just a set-up for the upcoming season.

AND 2 WEEKS TIL THE NEXT EP???!?!? What the hell??!?! July 4th should not be an HBO holiday!

Really?

wake me up when this show is finally over. Thank god True Blood is tonight, otherwise I would be really pissed off.

-The Juice

Really?

wake me up when this show is finally over. Thank god True Blood is tonight, otherwise I would be really pissed off.

-The Juice

30 $@+@%+! MINUTES!!!!! That was basically just a set-up for the upcoming season.

exactly Gotta!!!how the hell can they make us wait all that damn time give us one damn episode and then go on vacation for a week?

I never before realized how poor of an actor Vince was, until this most recent episode...Hell, I couldn't even depict a poor actor prior to Vince. Nothing has changed about his character, it seems like I'm watching a carbon-copy of a previous episode, there is no depth.

...Aside from that, this is the only show on T.V. I will take time out of my day to watch. Ari + Sloan alone = Worth watching.

exactly Gotta!!!how the hell can they make us wait all that damn time give us one damn episode and then go on vacation for a week?

I never before realized how poor of an actor Vince was, until this most recent episode...Hell, I couldn't even depict a poor actor prior to Vince. Nothing has changed about his character, it seems like I'm watching a carbon-copy of a previous episode, there is no depth.

...Aside from that, this is the only show on T.V. I will take time out of my day to watch. Ari + Sloan alone = Worth watching.

30 $@+@%+! MINUTES!!!!! That was basically just a set-up for the upcoming season.

Really?

-The Juice

Really?

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom