:::::: ENTOURAGE: "BERRIED ALIVE" 10:30pm ET ::::::

"I part seas, that's what I do."

laugh.gif

Yo, Turtle is a lucky ++#%
pimp.gif

Cant go wrong with some Mike.

And yea I think it was time for Jamie to leave the show, she didnt add much. The whole "triangle" shouldnt carry over to the next season. Just bagthe chick from UCLA and have Jamie break up with him and go to New Zealand. Should be good enough. Good episode tho, one of the best of the season so far.

Two episodes left in the season
ohwell.gif

And good to see Jaimie will be on next week. She's so
pimp.gif

Bout damn time E ditched that 12 year old. I wish he woulda been more ruthless tho.

Turtle needs to get at that UCLA chick tho, she's
pimp.gif

great episode even though i muted - closed captioning every time ashley talked, ari and lloyd
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

jamie-lynn getting out and walking turtle to class, turtle looking like 6th grader with his mom
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

crossing my fingers that they finally write this ashley chick off but im not gonna lie, i loved that last scene of hers in the restaurant where she was like(without saying these words) - "yeah im #+%+!% crazy, so #+%+!% what" going off on E

ashley and jamie-lynn, they need to write these two off, hopefully turtle hooks up with that 90210 (?) chick so itll be 2 for 2 on write offs, she's hotteranyway, broads gonna go through turtle to get to vince
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

great way to end the episode with the jackson 5 song
I knew it sounded like the Jackson 5.

I have my Entourage playlist, because this show always has great music throughout the episode, time to add another one to it.

I honestly liked Ashley, I'm not feeling the whole crazy part, but I couldn't help but find her attractive.

...There shouldn't be any doubt as to who the main character is now...

Back
Top Bottom