Ending It with the lady - Unappreciation

It always is no fun ending a relationship... even when you have reason to. Just went through it with my now ex-lady, and even though she did some stupid stuff,i still feel awful.

You guys ever feel the same way, even if it aint your fault?

+#@! her. Go smash mad broads. Dress nicely, don't be a weirdo, and the %%@%# will migrate to you.

whenever this situation arises, i usually just put on "$+@@%+! aint %!@+" and then i feel better
smile.gif

try it dude, trust me

6 months.

Cliffnotes:

She was way into the relationship more than i was.
she went out of town with fam, made out with a random dude.
I could tell she felt bad, and that she wanted to take it all back. Didnt matter. i told her i needed space, ended it tonight.

even though I know she was truly sorry, I cant stay with that.

Still, it hurts.

And no, no pics.
laugh.gif

Yeah, its all going to be fine. But still, its at the point, where im worried more for her than for me... Its so weird, and idk why, but thats just the way itis.
Anyway, /rant.

Pictures of her so we can know how bad you feel?
or if you should forget her..

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

6 months.

Cliffnotes:

She was way into the relationship more than i was.
she went out of town with fam, made out with a random dude.
I could tell she felt bad, and that she wanted to take it all back. Didnt matter. i told her i needed space, ended it tonight.

even though I know she was truly sorry, I cant stay with that.

Still, it hurts.

And no, no pics.
laugh.gif
so she was more into the relationship, bet then proceeded to have sex make out with a randomguy??
alien.gif

why not?
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

lulz @the cliffnotes being longer than the original post.

but seriously, unappreciated.

Originally Posted by iAllan

roll.gif
Imagining cats buying Cliffnotes when they ended up beinglonger than the actual book.

But I think OP wasn't really 100% sure about his girl so he made this the perfect opportunity to end it. If she were really special, you could havedefinitely overlooked that incident.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

+#@! her. Go smash mad broads. Dress nicely, don't be a weirdo, and the %%@%# will migrate to you.

You of all people should know...ah forget it.

Yeah I broke up with my ex a while ago but we recently got into it, I normally don't care about breakups but that was one of my best friends.

frown.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by iAllan

roll.gif
Imagining cats buying Cliffnotes when they ended up being longer than the actual book.

But I think OP wasn't really 100% sure about his girl so he made this the perfect opportunity to end it. If she were really special, you could have definitely overlooked that incident.
I think now that I really look back on it, this is the perfect way to explain it.
It still sucks, no doubt about that. But still, best choice I guess.

Oh well. Like I said though, unappreciated.

And yes, I should have had cliffnotes in the original post. My bad NT.

Originally Posted by Agent Andre

Yeah I broke up with my ex a while ago but we recently got into it, I normally don't care about breakups but that was one of my best friends.

frown.gif
tired.gif

Same here fam.. just broke up with my girl a couple days ago and feels like I lost one of my closest friends
frown.gif

But it's all good, getting over ex's FTW
pimp.gif

Mr. HPV go take a sit in the corner

tell you stop peeing pancake batter dont give NOBODY advise

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Mr. HPV go take a sit in the corner

tell you stop peeing pancake batter dont give NOBODY advise
Grammar fail.

And all of this is coming from a member of Team Raw
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom