End of an Era...Niketalk is finished

I like the new lay out and the format of the platform after you use preferences.

I'd love to get all of SNs post count merged together and get my OG join date.

I expect all of the lost posts to be back eventually. The multi quote, reps, etc. are great.

honestly though, you all complaining about join dates, do you believe your posts are not worthwhile or sufficient unless it's broadcasted you've been here x amount of years?

Its only been a day but I think I've grown to like this new NT especially the classifieds and now that the emoticons are back! :nthat:

Last edited:
Join date and post counts? Who cares :lol:

I agree with above this new NT is legit I'm liking it .. It's not hard on mobile either

Take your trapped in the 90's self elsewhere playboy

But really though it will take time to get used to. What made NT great wasnt the platform or look, it was the posters and nothing has changed about them so :pimp:

I don't know about that...

You dummies blocking the ads are really gonna cry when there is no NT. Those pay for the site. Don't block them.

yeah the layout color is wack. Need just black & red. No white, grey, light grey, etc. It's like NT released itself as a RETRO + Colorway and replaced the OG swoosh with a jumpman. If it's not the default PLEASE make it an option in forum preferences.

TRUUUUEEEE :lol: :lol:

First post... Looks fine to me. And I'm posting from tapatalk anyway
a6937b0f-516a-eae8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom