End of an Era...Niketalk is finished

For those that want the setup I posted:

When you're in the "My Profile" page, click on "Edit Account Details."

Scroll all the way down to "Forum Preferences."

Then you can select how you view stuff.

I am using the "View forums full width" & "Compact Thread List" options.

Most aggravated by my post count and join date being wrong

I initially joined in late 1999 or early 2000 then somehow that changed to april 2004 when we switched to yuku now switching over here my date changes to 2005.

Last edited:
Wow.. blocked the name. Well.. This is like solecoll..... and other sites. Not feeling this. The original was way better

Yes, a site that half functioned with threads full of posts that said YUKU was certainly better than a site with more functionality and that absolutely scorches. I'm actually going to spend more time on NT now that pages load properly and my posts go through.

I feel like a damn NT Hipster or something wondering where everything went.. everyone losin their sign up dates, sigs and avys having to be done again, site looks real different and runs slower on my computer, I want the same look that we had on Yuku just without the Yuku part. :smh:

Most aggravated by my post count and join date being wrong.
I initially joined in late 1999 or early 2000 then somehow that changed to 0*****04 when we switched to yuku now switching over here my date changes to 2005.
Does join date really matter that much to some of you?

Yes, a site that half functioned with threads full of posts that said YUKU was certainly better than a site with more functionality and that absolutely scorches. I'm actually going to spend more time on NT now that pages load properly and my posts go through.
Me too.  I always avoided NT for major sporting events.  I think I'll actually be posting here instead of Twitter now.

my cuz is probably steamin right now....his big thing was that he joined in '04 and he considers himself an OG NT'er....:lol: meanwhile he has like 200 posts.

What a psuedo-intellectual.

What are your forum settings? BTW I've said this numerous times, the color scheme gives me a complete headace. White on black and now a light grey with white for quotes smh

[COLOR=#red]-The Juice[/COLOR]

it definitely looks different and its a change but change is a good thing... so far this thing loads faster than yuku and hasn't shut me out of the site yet... so good job for that :nthat:

I'm so confused at what the hell's going on haha. I thought SneakerTalk was what NT became. Then somehow I made it over to this site.

For those that want the setup I posted:

When you're in the "My Profile" page, click on "Edit Account Details."

Scroll all the way down to "Forum Preferences."

Then you can select how you view stuff.

I am using the "View forums full width" & "Compact Thread List" options.

i did all that you said and i still have the new layout

is there anything else to do ?

Back
Top Bottom