EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION with exclusion list

Originally Posted by 2Guard

Excluded from the sale..
LS 6 ring army, Pippen blk/purple, CDP 8/15 ,Melo ,6 inch wheat Timbs, AM 97 blk/red purple(FootAction), Goadome, Foamdome,
ALL AF1, ALL Dunk Hi, ALL Blazer Hi, Hyperdunks: Kobe blk/yellow and white/yellow, blk/royal, blk/white, blk/red
EVERY item at HOH

$2000 net limit for all employess

flights and bakins are a go
pimp.gif

Dag. I was gonna shoot for them Kobe Hyperdunks. O well. Gotta see if i can get the 3/20 CDP now. If not then this 50 was basically a waste

Just copped the 3/20 CDP at FA half off... Definitely worth it... Broke my connect off with $25... Needed them damn 3's since I missed out a couple yearsback... Purple flights are DEF NOT excluded...

^
Man, I had to prioritize and not go buck wild...
mad.gif

Two pair of bred Is FTW...

CDP 3 pack, extra pair of purple flights, and bakins on backburner until next time...

eyes.gif
@ all the 3s in my size I "inspected." No way I'm payingmore than $150-$160 for that pack total.

Jesus Jordan Brand!
smh.gif

$310 my ***.......

OMG im gonna cry i talked to my connect at lakeforest mall champs saying im coming to get the 3/20 pack with the discount she's like yea its all good illhook you up. I get a txt from her later that day saying you can't get th 3/20 with the 50% all her bosses and %!@+ said that so my whole day was blown myparents were about to get those for me for my bday i need the 3s! so all i got was the neon flight hi's but what i dont understand is why couldnt i get thediscount on them and you guys did?

Back
Top Bottom