EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION JUNE 19-20th!

ill hook anyone up in the bay area with the 50% off just hit me up all i want in return is 10 bucks so hit me up bay area heads for the real hook up !!!!!

id like to get a pair of Air Max 09s. keep hearing they comfy as hell. other then that the usual bball shorts, tees, and socks. and a fitted or two. if theRaging Bull pack is around i might get. i got the Nubucks on the 30% when they came out so im good w/ those

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

does anyone have the SKU number for the volt griffeys ?
Stock # 354912-411
from pys.com

354912-411_6.jpg

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

^^^^ thanks for helping me out but FA uses a different SKU like the UPC
from footaction.com
  • Product #: 54912411
better?

ahhHhhHhHhHHhh sorry man... i tried lol
i got my pair from footlocker
frown.gif

can u give me your SKU number i can order from FL as well.. the SKU number be above the Size label.. its like on the left side and near the hole of the box. itshould started with a 01- or 02- and end with a 04....

^^^ i know what ur talking about but my box doesnt have that... ive seen that FTA / FTL code before but its definitely not on my box.
i wonder y nobody else has helped yet.

damnit. lmaooo mad thanks for helping out.well do u have the SZ label UPC bar code cuz i think if i have that i can order

i can tell yall now... them volt griffeys are gone.... i tried to stock locate everysize from 10-12... are they aare a no go... and this was two weeks ago, soi can imagine all the 8-9 1/2's are gone by now....

and here's a hint for that tried to help my mans w/ the upc... alot of product now has the SKU at the top left hand part of the box when the label (size,shoe name, etc) is facing you... most times, its on the lid... it has a white sticker, and it says FTL or FTA... THAT'S the sku that big homey was lookingfor.... i'm glad we got folks helpin, though... big ups...

as far as the exlusions... i can almost bet that its gonna be the Raging Bulls... even though they didnt sell.... corporate still thinks them shoes are somekinda coveted purchase... and cats really aint gonna jump... so for my knowledge... i think that's gonna be the only exclusion...

everything else should be a go since they raised the limit to 3000 and started makin everything good... times are tough and footlocker needs a way to movestock... but that just means them 95s are goodie and the nubuck 12s are extra goooodie...

^^^^MAD THANKS I OWE YOU ONE .. and going to the other post by lysolflow. how u know the limit is 3000. thanks for telling me about the stock locator but imagive it a try. , cuz my family and i always spend about 1,800 if the limit is 2000..

Back
Top Bottom