EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION JULY 29th-AUGUST 1st!

^nice pickup on the Shadow 1's
pimp.gif

370935011.jpg

Thats everything I got 80% of it is for sale. I'm mad that I couldnt get a raging bull pack or the neon uptempos

Damn.

I really want a pair of Black/Uni Blue XII's for 50%.

Props to enrique23, but I couldn't make it out to the Westside.

Size 10
nerd.gif

Hook it up!

Just left FA with the AM 95 for 78 out the door. Ya'll should listen to the good advise people are sharing on here. Had to cop some socks though. lol

I swear I always luck out of these type of things
smh.gif

I'm like 0 for 282939 during Employee Appreciation week. Maybe its not meant to be for me.

Something told me to grab those 1's today they were out at my localFL also coulda scooped them up for $55 dam i slept

picked up these for me and the kidlet

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

Can Someone Help Me out with size 10 Barkley's Let Me Know PM ME
pm'd you.

Originally Posted by BoTz LuVz 23z

black/grey I for $55...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

frown.gif
for whoever slipped up tho
laugh.gif

They were out at HOH L.A. I got my pair for $55

Didn't get to go in since dudes beasted on the bark's still need an 11.5...got my uptempo and orange 95's....shoulda cutthroat and copped all the11.5 uptempo's

I managed to get hooked up on the DMP 1 pack for 125. I had just bought it as well during the 30% off, but couldn't pass it up for 50.

Wish I could pick up those barkleys or Black/Grey 1's for 55 though.

can anypne hook me up with the discount on a pair of mint 95's? i'm in the philly area. any help is appreciated!

Originally Posted by skep

the 50% is already over

yes
Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

damn was there really no one in the bay that could hook it up?

you should of just tried your luck with helping the employee out with a tip or something

Originally Posted by KingJay718

You should've logged off your computer, and make it happen.
^Seriously
I went out on Fri wit the mindset i was going to to MAKE me a temporary or long term connect somewhere
Turns out a kid i went to elementary school works at the 1st store i stopped into so i really didn't have to do anything other than show up
Duke hooks me up on the EA & says i can use his reg 30% off anytime
I tipped him $25 for the hell of it

Back
Top Bottom