Employee Appreciation 11.21 - 11.22 EDIT: EXCLUSION LIST UP ON PG. 5

alright

on friday, only champs excluded the 3/20. but on saturday they went through.

foot locker & footaction had the 3/20s included on both days.

I got a connect that helped me out but the manager at the footlocker would not sell him the Kobe Aways and said they were excluded....damn....ended up with apair of Jordan shorts and they hyperdunk black/whites total $79....

^ should've just copped the penny's and took it to a different footlocker and exchanged em'....o well

i wouldn't put the exchange stuff out here in the open like that im sure store managers and higher ups from ftl read these fourms from time to time.

So the 50% still going on today? I thought it was just a friday and saturday thing any info please thanks.

Originally Posted by spooln407

^ should've just copped the penny's and took it to a different footlocker and exchanged em'....o well
DUDE, DANIEL HERE IS DA BEST. THANKS FOR DA 3/20 CDP FOR $180..I APPRECIATE IT BRO!

wasnt much to cop but i ended up with the black and white jumpman pros
and some baby black jordan 23s low

Timbs - no problem man, enjoy those new Js

KING - of course man, i got you

lakers - ........trust me, they all know what goes down.

Originally Posted by YoungPat59

Dang it!!!!! I asked 7 different Footlockers/Champs and every employee I asked rejected me! Such a sad day in Dallas!

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

You too? What mall did you go to? Footlocker employees wanna act stupid. I never go in there but they are the only store with navy VIs. Footaction peeps knewwhat was up though. TO BAD I WENT SUNDAY AND NOT SATURDAY! btw my boy copped blk/blk forces for 45$. he went without me the day before.!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom