Empire of The Sun-Ice on the Dune. (june 18th)

STREAMING NOW!!

happy.gif

link

Last edited:
I just skimmed through it.

From what I heard, it's a lot better than their first.

Sounds like an album that'll definitely grow on me big time. (pause) Enjoying it, but can't seem to find any real stand out tracks.

skimmed through it.

i can already tell i'm gonna enjoy the hell out of this album on the highway, windows down en route to vegas or the beach. :smokin

Good year for me with this album and the Phoenix one. Both of their previous albums have always been on heavy rotation for me. Will try to see them at Hard Summer. Gonna wait to tomorrow to get in the zone and put this on blast. :smokin 8) :smokin :nerd:

Last edited:
Good year for me with this album and the Phoenix one. Both of their previous albums have always been on heavy rotation for me. Will try to see them at Hard Summer. Gonna wait to tomorrow to get in the zone and put this on blast. :smokin 8) :smokin :nerd:

Phoenix?

Somehow I can't get around to liking the new Phoenix album, I mean it isn't bad, but it's just nowhere in the same league as Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix, which still gets quite a lot of plays from me.

i like this better than WOAD. WOAD the single is one of the best songs of the 2000s, but overall, IOTD > WOAD the album

Walking on A Dream took me on a fantastic journey every time I played it. The intro, all the way to the end felt like a perfect timeline of feeling. IMO they did a way better production job of WOAD.

I'll have to give it a few more listens, but I'm feeling WOAD a little more..

Hard to top an intro track like Standing on the Shore, and tracks like Half Mast, Walking on A Dream, We Are The People, along with the insane Country track vibe, you go wtf when Delta bay comes on because it feels so grunge, and you become disgusted for a few mins, then after that blizzard commences, Country comes on and you're suddenly at peace and mellow once again. WOAD had more creativity and originality to it IMO..

Last edited:
I liked Ice on the Dune better than Walking on a Dream as a whole, but I feel that Walking on a Dream had better singles than Ice on the Dune.

Back
Top Bottom