Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

Originally Posted by Razorsharp510

that would suck if you were late because you were trying to get the shoes and you couldnt.. then when you get to work you're fired for being late..hahaha....

damn i wish they made you name 10 em songs to be able to purchase these.. all these youngins and hypebeast (90% of the ppl that actually want them) would be SOL
I just might get fired for this LOL

damn i wish they made you name 10 em songs to be able to purchase these.. all these youngins and hypebeast (90% of the ppl that actually want them) would be SOL

Heh, that'd be nice.

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

that would suck if you were late because you were trying to get the shoes and you couldnt.. then when you get to work you're fired for being late..hahaha....

I would support that. How about 13 Em Songs? 313 might be asking for too much.
laugh.gif
i could recite every song in every order that they appeared on the album

don't even get me started on lyrics
laugh.gif

20% off $125 coupon code for Nike: NIKEGIFTS

So buy another something for $15 and you can get 20% off.

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

I would support that. How about 13 Em Songs? 313 might be asking for too much.
laugh.gif
i could recite every song in every order that they appeared on the album

don't even get me started on lyrics
laugh.gif
Word.

SCORE SUCKAS!!!!

Your order has been placed

Thanks for shopping at Niketown.com. We'll be sending you a confirmation email shortly, but you may want to print this page for your records.

Your confirmation number is: oXXXXXXXXX

If you have any questions, please call our Customer Service group at 1-800-806-6453 (5am - 10pm PST, 7 days a week).

Back
Top Bottom