Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

Got my sz.10 TODAY!!!!! thanks to babyjumpan again, holla
wink.gif

Im sorry but for those who bought only to re-sell, and blocked all the other people who REALLY wanted to buy because they liked them...

GET a EFFING JOB.

Just called gave my order number, was told that they are at the wharehouse and they will be shipped in 2-3 business days!!! I cannot wait to see these bad boysin person, FINALLY FC worked for me.

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by Executive76

osneaker has 8.5,9,10,10.5,11.5,14 and 17 for $1500

Selling shoes you don't have in hand...I hope some of these dudes reselling get their orders canceled
Thats just wrong right there. Sad thing is...they will sell em at that crazy price.
that's sad indeed

Kinda feel bad for the folks who wanted a pair just for themselves. Screw the resellers as this is just nothing but a hypebeast release that will hit highprices on ebay.

you have got to be kidding me....
laugh.gif
i mean seriously the 12 that'scoming out tomorrow is better than this, but hey if you like eminem that much more power to you, I better see people wearing these, so post them pictures!!

Originally Posted by iceman9mc

you have got to be kidding me....
laugh.gif
i mean seriously the 12 that's coming out tomorrow is better than this, but hey if you like eminem that much more power to you, I better see people wearing these, so post them pictures!!

That's why I just bought some OG Taxi's but i still think they are fire...but no way are they better then Taxi's

damn i actually wanted these not just to resell but wow the prices are crazy lol I would never pay more then 120 for 2's lol but i actually liked those

I wanted a pair for the collection. Resellers are the ones that make me wanna find another hobby.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom