Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

all you who bought them and posted in here for sale are %+%%@%*!!! you should be banned for that !@$*, resellers make me
sick.gif

Originally Posted by K20Lee

all you who bought them and posted in here for sale are %+%%@%*!!! you should be banned for that !@$*, resellers make me
sick.gif

I AGREE .. IM ALL FOR THAT ... " BANNED BANNED BANNED "

^^^ Damn they lagging tonight ... DAMN . last time the where shipped out by the night of the drop .. i guess we well get them on Saturday ..

So if your order status says "pending delivery" then you good??? I guess I'm good then. I even called a Nike rep just to make sure and he saidI'm good also, feels good.

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Anyone get a Tracking Number yet ????
How would they ship at night? not to mention its only been like 2 hours since we bought em
laugh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif

Because when you do NEXT DAY AIR they COME the NEXT DAY you lame ...

I GET HOME AND THE WIFE HAS TO WORK LATE(SHE WORKS FROM HOME)- SO I CANT GET ONLINE
I GO TO MY CUZZINS HOUSE AND HIS COMPUTER IS JACKED UP, SO HIS WIFE CALLS THE INTERNET COMPANY AND GETS THE ONLINE HELP TO FIX IT
I SIGN ONTO FLIGHTCLUB AT 5:50 CENTRAL TIME AND IT TAKES THE WHOLE 10 MIN TO GET THROUGH- SIGN IN TO FLIGHT CLUB AND THEN ALL IT DOES IS SPIN LIKE ITSLOADING!!!
ITS PROBLY STILL LOADING NOW!!...LOL
NOW I JUST MISSED THE 11/12 PACK ON NDC-IN MY SIZE
BAD DAY FA THE KID

I couldn't even get through the site. Just clicked enter and was stuck for 10 minutes waiting for the chance to buy the shoes. Guess I was SOL!

I'm crossing my fingers the canceled orders (peeps who ordered more than one/card issues) are put back up on the site.

I just want one.

man this was a crazy cop for me. i got home at like 3:48 sprinted to my comp ,turned it on, got onto the site, and immediately copped my size 10, and got myemail. im real happy and can rest normally tonight lol. 11/12 here i come

Yeah like I said before I got my order in for a size 11...Got the email...Charge already came out of my account...Order status said "PendingShipping" when I just checked...Hopefully us people who used the Overnight Shipping Option will have our pairs by Saturday...

Originally Posted by vegetaray123

Yeah like I said before I got my order in for a size 11...Got the email...Charge already came out of my account...Order status said "Pending Shipping" when I just checked...Hopefully us people who used the Overnight Shipping Option will have our pairs by Saturday...

WE WELL FOR SURE ...

Back
Top Bottom