Emerald Griffey Max I's For the Summer! (EDIT Pic Up)

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

doesn't look like these sold very well. i have yet to see anyone rocking them and they still at all the stores. can't say i'm all that surprised tho. these sold the worst out of the 3 originally.

I can't find these in an 11.5 anywhere down here lol. I should've got em on first chance but I thought they'd just sit on shelves. The only size I've seen in the last 2 weeks is a size 14 at Arundel Mills/

doesn't look like these sold very well. i have yet to see anyone rocking them and they still at all the stores. can't say i'm all that surprised tho. these sold the worst out of the 3 originally.

I can't find these in an 11.5 anywhere down here lol. I should've got em on first chance but I thought they'd just sit on shelves. The only size I've seen in the last 2 weeks is a size 14 at Arundel Mills/

Yeah..... Arundel is pretty much dead.... When I got my size 12 a couple of weeks ago, they had nothin.... Got em from marley station....they sat in some places and some places they didn't .... Guess it depended on the size too....

Yeah..... Arundel is pretty much dead.... When I got my size 12 a couple of weeks ago, they had nothin.... Got em from marley station....they sat in some places and some places they didn't .... Guess it depended on the size too....

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

Keep checking eastbay every morning.  I was able to get an 11 and 11.5 last week.  They pop up every know and then. I got both because I didnt know what size I needed.  I'm sending the 11's back.  These things are a little tight.  As far as comfort goes, I like the air max Jr. better but love the look of the retro the best.

Keep checking eastbay every morning.  I was able to get an 11 and 11.5 last week.  They pop up every know and then. I got both because I didnt know what size I needed.  I'm sending the 11's back.  These things are a little tight.  As far as comfort goes, I like the air max Jr. better but love the look of the retro the best.

Same thing i was thinking, i see more people wearing the Griffey hybrids, over the Emeralds

Same thing i was thinking, i see more people wearing the Griffey hybrids, over the Emeralds

i think FA at security has them in an 11 tho if you can make that happen. im not 100% sure tho but i know i saw a 7.5 and a large size when i was there this weekend.
athletes foot up security and champs up towson also had sizes but i dont know about an 11.5

i think FA at security has them in an 11 tho if you can make that happen. im not 100% sure tho but i know i saw a 7.5 and a large size when i was there this weekend.
athletes foot up security and champs up towson also had sizes but i dont know about an 11.5

I decided to unds these last night....these joints are uncomfortable as hell. I don't feel any type of cushioning from the soles....

I decided to unds these last night....these joints are uncomfortable as hell. I don't feel any type of cushioning from the soles....

I havnt unds my freshwaters or these yet..... I have heard people say this before.... Whats making them so uncomfortable ?

I havnt unds my freshwaters or these yet..... I have heard people say this before.... Whats making them so uncomfortable ?

Back
Top Bottom